Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different kind of Crossdresser?

Options
  • 13-05-2008 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I am a normal huy with a girlfriend. What she doesn't know is that I frequent various crossdressing sites online and chat to crossdressers and transvestites. I have some clothes I like wearing and she knows I like to dress up and even allows me to dress up in a nice pink satin maid's outfit when we make love.

The thing is I want more, I don't want to be female, (I wouldn't pass anyway, hairy, tall, size 10 shoes and about a dress size 26!) I enjoy sex with ladies and wouldn't have it with a guy. I like dressing up when she isn't around and playing, but have never done it with someone else. I don't want to be 'the bottom' and wouldn't ever su*k a guy, I just enjoy dressing in ladies lingerie and clothes.

A few years ago I went to a crossdressing shop in the UK. They give you a makeover and then you can stay dressed for about 3/4 hours. But I would never go out dressed. I like the idea of having a makeover, but that's because I like the feel of the capes, gowns, aprons, and uniforms. In fact I always go to a ladies hair salon, just so I can be pampered. I am seriously thinking about going to a beauty salon and having a facial or something. But not sure if I could have the bottle.

I like the maid, nurse, hairdresser, beauty therapist outfits, as well as lingerie. But most people I have chatted to are into it at first then get bored!

Well glad I've got that off my chest, what are people's views/comments/suggestions?

:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

I hate answering these threads for obvious reasons but I assume from your name you're from the UK so try www.tvchix.com, you'll get alot more advice that will be more useful to you over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

I'll change this, it's not clear what you're looking for in your OP, if you're specific I might be able to help you. Most beauty therapist deal with males too now a days, ring any and you'll get an appointment, seriously, men do skin care to now a days :D

Edit: Cool just noticed this is my 1000th post :D

Advertisement