Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When a commuter wants to race you ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

milod wrote: »
    ... Perhaps I should consider waxing... :D

Definitely. It's worked wonders for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I have about a 10 minute commute so I belt out and back to work every day, probably passing plenty of cyclists who think "she must reckon she's sh1t hot" :pac: Just trying to avoid having to leave earlier for work!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,372 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't see a problem with catching some draft off someone or using the other cyclist a morale booster. Cycling alone can be exhausting, whereas cycling after someone sets standard to be followed. If I keep up with the person I might overtake after a few minutes to allow them catch my draft.

I was out taking Luas photos the other day when a female cyclist passed, proudly displaying her thong in an unladylike manner. While tempted to follow, the lure of Laus was too strong. :D
    ... yeah ... we look but not in a perv way though ... :pac:
    Women motorists just cause accidents with cyclits. :mad: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

And when there's a bunch of us ladies cycling together ... we get all sorts of honking and comments out of people's car ...

I don't like pervs ...

Just be thankful it wasn't this sick freak...
    http://www.galwayadvertiser.ie/content/index.php?aid=12029

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

This is sick ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

What sort of defense attorney states that his client was "working himself to the bone" in a case of public masturbation. That is a hilarious article.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Jumpy wrote: »
    What sort of defense attorney states that his client was "working himself to the bone" in a case of public masturbation. That is a hilarious article.

LOL! I saw that alright. He must have been taking the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

Garda Sean Kelly was sent to investigate and he came across Clifford’s car on Williamsgate Street.

no better man. and eeewww.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclegadabout

If he was on a bike he never would have become so mentally imbalanced. CARS RUIN EVERYTHING1!!!!1

Advertisement