Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 4x15 - "House's Head (Part 1)" [Spoilers Within]

• 13-05-2008 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

Argh, won't get to watch it for a while but here is the synopsis, sounds very interesting:
    Tv.com wrote:
    A bus accident leaves House with serious head trauma and partial amnesia. He comes to believe that a patient on the bus had a life-threatening disease and struggles to recall who it was, and what they had.

Part 1 of the finale. Which means after next week, we're facing another break :(

What did you think of the episode? 18 votes

0% 0 votes
    83% 15 votes
    16% 3 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This episode was meant to be the best episode in a LONG LONG time!

Roll on 5.30pm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Wow.

Top, top notch. I won't even go into details, despite the spoiler warning, in case anyone looks at the thread who hasn't seen it.

5/5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Damn cool ep, no place I'd rather be than House's head!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I really enjoyed this episode.

Cuddy is HAWT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The first 15 or 20 minutes kinda bored me to be honest... Then the pole dancing thing livened it up a little bit, "stop looking around suspiciously" made me laugh, and the whole "whats my necklace made of" sequence blew me away.... very very clever, and should lead to an excellent finale.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

That was a fantastic episode. Can't wait for the second part.

+1 for Cuddy looking hot!

Agree with Dave that it opened on quite a slow note but as it progressed, it could absolutely enthralling.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thought it was shot a bit "David Lynch-esque"!

And Cuddy looked fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.... never a scene more in need of a rewatch! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Great episode. The fact that it didnt take place in the hospital was refreshing. Was becoming a bit mundane and stale constantly looking at the same surroundings. The flash back sequences were done perfectly. Gathering small amounts of information finally culminating to a real cliffhanger. Nice to see the entire staff, old and new incorporated into the episode.

Are House and Amber seeing each other behind Wilsons back ? No other reason for her to be on the bus. Maybe House got so smashed in the bar he gave ambers number to the barmen so that she could take him home. But why would they take the bus, she must of drove there meaning she'd drive him home. Why was she on the bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

basquille wrote: »
    This episode was meant to be the best episode in a LONG LONG time!

Roll on 5.30pm!

What channel are you catching it on??? I'm getting fed-up watching it online.. Not that I am or anything... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

best episode this season and in the top 5 at least overall. Loved it! And it really helps out the prior episodes because the amber/wilson arc while entertaining seemed like a humour sub plot, now its the cental piece of the finale.

excellent excellent excellent.

who was the hullucination she was hot!

• Advertisement

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    who was the hullucination she was hot!
    Ivana Milicevic

Hottie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Amazing episode, any news on season5? Total number of episodes - if its even been renewed because remember that week when they aired 3 episodes during the writers strike? its that kinda out of place ordering that got firefly cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Just one thing about the ep though.. I had it in my head that Cutthroat bitch was gonna be involved in a big way after all the build up stuff, and the second sexy-lady said something about her necklace it was like "oh... there it is..."
    Wish I hadn't copped it before that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

great episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

c0rk3r wrote: »
    Are House and Amber seeing each other behind Wilsons back ? No other reason for her to be on the bus. Maybe House got so smashed in the bar he gave ambers number to the barmen so that she could take him home. But why would they take the bus, she must of drove there meaning she'd drive him home. Why was she on the bus.

I was wondering this as well. When House woke up on the bus and told them it was Amber, I was sure we were going to get an admission. But I'd put it down to coincidence that they wound up on the bus together.

That, or House saw her condition and followed her onto the bus. He seemed to be at a loss as to why he'd get a bus anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

No, I think he initially was at a loss as to why he was on the bus, but it was clarified when he discovered the barman took his keys from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Mehh

Yeah but this is house we're talkin about, he had to be up to no good. Who could blame Wilson for thinking it!

Advertisement