Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Madonna Does Pantera

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,635 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

Damn, that was fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

hot damn! lol

So... Was it any good, or a complete disaster?

Anything like this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

The Madonna video is back online in the OP's link :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Meh. I've heard worse. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Madonna should be hung anyway for making a mess of Don McLean's 'American Pie' song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

hahaha, thats classic. She even had a stance like Dimebag during it.

10/10 That what hilarious!

10/10 for trying. Sounded grand, and fair play to her for not announcing it and trying to be oh so cool and down with the kids, etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

That was actually pretty cool, would be funny to see madonna reinventing herself as a metalhead :p .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭wandering_star

My god, Shakira, what were you thinking...?! That top, it's just so wrong :p Amongst other things. Jaysus.

Fair play to Madge though, for giving it a lash.
    I'd loved to hear her belt out "I'm broken", say she'd have some killer dance moves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

what ever about the song... madonna's actually quite terrible on stage, considering how much of her life she's been up on a stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 EgoApocalypse

Mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

I`m sure this has been posted before but just in case:

One more which is actually not bad at all:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

that version of Nothing Else Matters is really good !

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Would have been nice if she actually dedicated it to Dimebag...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jabcity

wot is it wit all these pop princesses tryin to get rich off the old metal songs?? next we'l have avril lavigne rippin off Fuel by metallica as well!!! oh wait, she already killed that....

Believe me i think madonna and avril lavigne are already PLENTY rich.

I think its cool what madonna is doing, its obvious shes not trying to appeal to her fanbase so shes more than likely doing it for herself. Prob heard pantera, heard what happened to dime and tried to honour it, nothing menacing in that.

except that i doubt many madonna fans would have a clue who dimebag was. she could have mentioned something

True that she coulda, and shoulda. Still doesnt take away from what she did though imo anyway.

thats if she was in fact tryin to honour his memory or somethin, but there's no way of knowin if she was doin that, or just tryin to make herself appeal to the more 'rock' sorta scene by stealin riffs. in my opininon she's had her day n now she's just gettin desparate, workin with the young ones like JT and britney, all publicity i reckon. she's gettin old and she knows it

• Advertisement
Advertisement