Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Malaga High Back Leather Faced Chair Black €24 ex vat

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Zero in stock so now there on back order, seems strange considering I only got the email today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Bought two today - a guy rang to confirm that they'll be delivered tomorrow.

Happy days hopefully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭gip

Ordered mine Sunday night and sitting on it now, was delivered this morning,lovely comfortable and seemingly sturdy chair,very impressed with speed of delivery and service from Viking

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Delivered today as promised - no charge for delivery - great service from Viking I have to say.

I've just one little niggle about them and that's the lack of armrest support if you're sitting at a standard height office desk. This can cause real problems in your back and mouse-side shoulder if you're at a PC most of the day. Otherwise they seem to have pretty good padding in the lumbar region.

Most said here that the Viking Berlin chairs were a little too high, no problem with the Malaga chairs.

Hard to go wrong for 25 lids...well spotted OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

is it free delivery?cant seem to find that out, goin to order one today cant go wrong for that price cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Will they accept a private order for this? or will i just make up my fantasy company ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

Nanoc wrote: »
    Will they accept a private order for this? or will i just make up my fantasy company ?

They accept private order, just you will have to pay 21% VAT on the price.

johnfás wrote: »
    They accept private order, just you will have to pay 21% VAT on the price.
    ...as would a Limited Company. If you're a VAT Registered Limited Company/Sole Trader then you're entitled to claim the VAT back on your next VAT3 return.

Delivery was free for us and we're based in Meath.

Once again...excellent service from Viking.

had t o pay a 5er delivery not so bad im based in dublin still makes it fairly cheap i think!!!

• Advertisement

Greedy shít ;)

Got the 10 two days later, but they delivered 11(1 was for a company in Limerick) I rang the Viking office just to let them know, said they’d pass it on to customer service ( It would probably cost more to arrange collection so I get 1 free:))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

hmmm , i know Alot of people who will want this.... bargin of the month :D

BingoBongo wrote: »
    Got the 10 two days later, but they delivered 11(1 was for a company in Limerick) I rang the Viking office just to let them know, said they’d pass it on to customer service ( It would probably cost more to arrange collection so I get 1 free:))
    I tell people IRL about you and they don't believe me.

Do you resell them or do you have a weird collecting-type hobby?!?

sitting on it as i type great deal 24hr for delivery too!!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Delivered today as promised - no charge for delivery - great service from Viking I have to say.

I've just one little niggle about them and that's the lack of armrest support if you're sitting at a standard height office desk. This can cause real problems in your back and mouse-side shoulder if you're at a PC most of the day. Otherwise they seem to have pretty good padding in the lumbar region.

Most said here that the Viking Berlin chairs were a little too high, no problem with the Malaga chairs.

Hard to go wrong for 25 lids...well spotted OP.
    Interesting.

I have a Berlin chair, and found the lumbar support to be rather poor (I agree it's a bit too high). So, I might order a Malaga, if lumbar support is better. Just hope the gas lift lasts longer on the Malaga than on my Berlin, which just lasted about 6 months before collapsing! :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Went ahead and ordered it, as it's a good price. Can't be any worse than the PoS I'm using now! :)

I tell people IRL about you and they don't believe me.

Do you resell them or do you have a weird collecting-type hobby?!?

No I sell them on,

BingoBongo wrote: »
    No I sell them on,
    Do you have a shop? If so, why don't you try and contact the Chinese factory directly?

My arse is parked in a Malaga right now, far superior to the Berlin IMHO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭Dirk_digbee

I'm just in my newly assembled Malaga, very comfy! And it was delevered one day early, well happy with viking. Also looks a lot nicer in person than on the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Bought 4 of these, second best bargain I have gotten from this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

I'm just in my newly assembled Malaga, very comfy! And it was delevered one day early, well happy with viking. Also looks a lot nicer in person than on the site.

So they come unassembled - how big is the box/package they arrive in? Would it be easy to get in to the boot/back seat of a car (mid-size saloon) ? Want get it delivered to work for use at home...

thanks
    C

The box isn't very big or heavy at all, it should fit into most cars without any problem

They're back up to €40 now! LOL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

3, 2, 1, and your back in the room. :D

Back again today by the looks of it http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/catalogSku.do?id=MALAGA&pr=Q81

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭navannoel

Ordered chair Monday, Arrivied via DhL @ 8.30am .Went to assemble it. No Bolts for arms to hold base and dack together. Rang them said that they will pop the bolts in the post. Will wait and see. Great value and no charge for delivery:)

Navannoel, I thought the same thing when I got my one delivered. But for some reason they were already screwed into the chair. This may be the same with your chair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭navannoel

Thanks Dirk_digbee,

Checked chair no bolts in the frame. Got a call off them saying that they have put the replacement bolts in the post. 100% customer service.:)

Advertisement