Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slender Xcellerate

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Drink plenty of water, I expect these might have a diuretic effect (make you wee more) so can dehydrate you. Headaches can be caused by dehydration, a lot of peoples alcohol hangovers are mainly down to dehydration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

Thanks, I have a litre drank already this morning!!! Its another one of my monday morning being good things, that usually only lasts til wdnesday!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Hey everyone,

I've been taking the tablets for over 3 months now and can really really see and feel a huge improvement..

I'm 5'5 and was 11 stone 7 pounds...

As of last Wednesday I now weight 10 stone 2 pounds!!:D

I'm going to be totally honest here because I know people say they don't work and this and that..

I LOVE my crisps, chocolate and general junk food.. While I did cut back on them. I still eat them.. The only walking I do is from the car park up to my office. Mind you I have a young child so I suppose running after her helps..

At the end of the day I think its what ever is right for the person.. you can get your money back if it doesn't work so thats a BIG plus so really there is nothing to loose. Ladies if you want to try it, go for it don't let anybody tell you their crap or they don't work, they may not have worked for that person, but they may work for you!!! :)

My mum is on them now and she's been taking them for about 3 weeks, she doesn't see a huge improvement but she says her clothes are defo looser.

I do feel they are very slow to work.. But you know what they say.. Its bad to lose so much weight in such little time and its probably a good thing that they take a bit of time to kick in!

I laugh with my mum and say... God they must start from the head down!! I seem to have lost the weight off my face first and I swear I'm loosing it slowly from the head down!! haha... :D

So ladies if this makes you happy go right on ahead and try it and the best of luck to you all!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mols78

well fair play to you for being so honest and congrates on the weight loss thats no mean feat!!!I'm just over 5ft.have tried all the diets,and am always walking but couldn't lose any weight.this is my last big effort,its heart breaking trying and not shifting any weight then my friend loses stones and stays she's not on a diet.you have given me hope this will work.i was 10st 4lb. managed to get down 9st. 9lb. on my own but just stuck there now for months if i could just see 9 stone or 8st 13lb on the scales would be 1 happy woman;)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

mols78 wrote: »
    well fair play to you for being so honest and congrates on the weight loss thats no mean feat!!!I'm just over 5ft.have tried all the diets,and am always walking but couldn't lose any weight.this is my last big effort,its heart breaking trying and not shifting any weight then my friend loses stones and stays she's not on a diet.you have given me hope this will work.i was 10st 4lb. managed to get down 9st. 9lb. on my own but just stuck there now for months if i could just see 9 stone or 8st 13lb on the scales would be 1 happy woman;)

Best of luck to you, keep us posted!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

I've just started my 3rd day on slender xcellerate and I stepped on scales this morning and I've lost 1lb. now that could be just water or dodgy scales, but It could also be the fact I've ate no crap in the last 2 days. If only I could keep losing the lbs at this rate. I've drank loads of water, not much exercise though, and have had no hunger pangs, hence the no crap! Anyway, I'm happy and It will motivate me for another 2 days to see if I lose another pound!!!! We'll see how it goes anyway,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Offalygal

I started taking my tablets on 20th April and to go with these tablets i bought myself a new bathroom scales. Not sure this was such a good idea. In the first week of taking the tablets i weighed myself EVERY day ha ha. The first day i got up id lost 2lbs and thought great they're working, the next day i got up and i was up 1/2lb the third day i was up 6lbs and the fourth day id lost 8lbs. confused - yes i was. I haven't got on them since. Ive deciede that no matter how much i want to check and see im only going to weigh myself every two weeks!!!!

Having said that i feel since i started taking them that i have a lot more energy, i dont feel sluggish after meals and im certainly not hungry. I haven't been starving myself i still have my three meals a day so we'll see how it goes.

I agree with someone else up there who said to drink plenty of water but then again i think you should drink loads of water on a daily basis anyway - you feel better for it and it flushes you out!!!!! Also can really help get rid of that bloated feeling

Well good luck to everyone and the next time i get up on those scales il report back and let you know if they're working for me......

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭maidie

Hi everyone,

I started taking the 3 tabs a day on 12th April, I met Amanda Brunker and she really does look great, I have to admit I only went to the pharmacy where she was doing the promotion to see what size she was in the flesh, anyway got meself some tabs! I am 5'5 tall and weigh about 10 stone 9Lbs but scales is a bit unreliable. I havn't lost any weight yet I don't think but my appetite appears t be more controlled in that I have no cravings for sugar like biscuits and cake like before. My clothes are a little looser and I seem to find it easier to get out of bed in the morning. Somebody told me I looked like I lost weight off my face today, the one place I don't want to lose it..... So typical. I will keep them up for 3 months anyway, The tea is pricey but green tea in Aldi or Dunnes is quite cheap and appearently similar to Xcellerate tea. Best of luck to everyone, It's great to hear how everyone else is doing on these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Put my order in today and it will hopefully arrive in the next few days.

Can those on the slender accelerate / sleep / and tea, please give me an update on how there getting on ?

• Advertisement

started nearly a week ago,trying not to weigh myself for a few more days,i don't know if its my mind playing tricks or what but just sticking to my 3 meals,no snacking & i don't feel hungry & no craving so far.when i finally cave in & jump on the scales i'll let u know if there was any change in my weight,fingers cross and best of luck ;)

mols78 wrote: »
    started nearly a week ago,trying not to weigh myself for a few more days,i don't know if its my mind playing tricks or what but just sticking to my 3 meals,no snacking & i don't feel hungry & no craving so far.when i finally cave in & jump on the scales i'll let u know if there was any change in my weight,fingers cross and best of luck ;)

Thanks a mill, ill do the same. Im a dival for the scales.

I know this stuff either works or doesnt work for some, but hopefully it will give the system a bit of an extra kick to get motivated for us both.

i gave in and jumped on the scales,after 1 week i have lost 2lbs.
    i'm very happy,i know its not alot but its the kick-start i needed,if i can lose a pound or 2 every week i'd be very pleased.i have been walking a good bit this week and no snacking just my 3 meals but i do think the slender xcellerate are helping because i don't feel hungry.
    best of luck to every1 else,i'll keep posting;)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭~Trixiebelle~

Hey all, I have 2 holidays coming up this summer and really wanted to speed up my weighloss (if possible!:D).. I have just being doing ww loosely but mostly laying off junk and being more active and i lost 8lbs so far. I decided to try out sx to hopefully boost what i am already doing. I bought the tea, night shot (yuck!:() and the tablets.

I started yesterday evening (just bought them and couldnt wait to get started!) but i have noticed such a difference with (i think) the tea. I havent stopped going number 1s all day!!:D. Seriously, i really dont normally go so much! I actully feel bursting to go every 2-3 hrs! In work normally i could work 8 hours without going (i dont like using other loos besides my own!) but today i HAD to go 3 times.. Its really strange but that cant be a bad thing... I drank the normal amount of water as i would normally perhaps i will try drink more if i continue passing it so much!!

Anyways, thats my findings so far.. I will continue to post and i love to hear all of yours!!

Good luck to all!!

Hey all, I have 2 holidays coming up this summer and really wanted to speed up my weighloss (if possible!:D).. I have just being doing ww loosely but mostly laying off junk and being more active and i lost 8lbs so far. I decided to try out sx to hopefully boost what i am already doing. I bought the tea, night shot (yuck!:() and the tablets.

I started yesterday evening (just bought them and couldnt wait to get started!) but i have noticed such a difference with (i think) the tea. I havent stopped going number 1s all day!!:D. Seriously, i really dont normally go so much! I actully feel bursting to go every 2-3 hrs! In work normally i could work 8 hours without going (i dont like using other loos besides my own!) but today i HAD to go 3 times.. Its really strange but that cant be a bad thing... I drank the normal amount of water as i would normally perhaps i will try drink more if i continue passing it so much!!

Anyways, thats my findings so far.. I will continue to post and i love to hear all of yours!!

Good luck to all!!

Hi,

Yeah i noticed that with the tea aswell - ive only started with the tea while awaiting on the other stuff to arrive. Was on holidays for the last few days so it got interupted, but its big start day tomorrow and im some what excited. fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭~Trixiebelle~

Great Heyes, it will be really great to have someone doing it aswell to compare with... I sometimes have such unrealistic goals when it comes to weightloss and then when i dont reach them, it sends me off to the biscuit tin!!

I have been using the tabs, night shot and tea (amazed i can actually drink it as i dont like normal tea!!) for 2 full days now and i feel great. I dont have any desire to pick in the evenings which i really hope continues because thats when i do the most damage!! I havent had any bad side effects but the night shot is really awful and repeats for a minute or two. I discovered that its best just to knock the whole lot back, drink some water and run to brush my teeth!! The after taste is the worst!! It kind of reminds me of solphadine/stinky milk! I think the purpose of taking it on an empty stomoch is so that nothing comes back up!! The things we do to get slim!!

I dont have any big expections for this product but if it can help ease bloating and suppress my appetite then i am a happy customer!!

It really comes down to exercise and diet.... i know its not a miracle cure!!

Good Luck!!!

• Advertisement

Great Heyes, it will be really great to have someone doing it aswell to compare with... I sometimes have such unrealistic goals when it comes to weightloss and then when i dont reach them, it sends me off to the biscuit tin!!

I have been using the tabs, night shot and tea (amazed i can actually drink it as i dont like normal tea!!) for 2 full days now and i feel great. I dont have any desire to pick in the evenings which i really hope continues because thats when i do the most damage!! I havent had any bad side effects but the night shot is really awful and repeats for a minute or two. I discovered that its best just to knock the whole lot back, drink some water and run to brush my teeth!! The after taste is the worst!! It kind of reminds me of solphadine/stinky milk! I think the purpose of taking it on an empty stomoch is so that nothing comes back up!! The things we do to get slim!!

I dont have any big expections for this product but if it can help ease bloating and suppress my appetite then i am a happy customer!!

It really comes down to exercise and diet.... i know its not a miracle cure!!

Good Luck!!!

Oh what i have to look forward to :) , im just waiting for the night stuff to arrive, hopefully in the next day or so.

Totally agree, its no the miracle cure, if it was half the world would be glued to it, but if its a kick in the right direction it can only help.
    If you want any support or feedback, just drop me a pm, as you said it would be great to have someone to compare it to, just to see how it affects others.

Hi all,

I have just completed my first pack and to be honest I'm not sure what to make of them, weight is the same as before but clothes maybe a little looser, I did notice though that I don't get the munchies at all like I used to, (I was very bad). I am sticking to 3 regular meals and running about 3-4 days a week. I loved the tea but its expensive and I think it was a good appetite supressent, going in tomorrow to buy my second month and hopefully the free teabag offer is still on! I will try for the next 2 months and if I don't lose at least 10 LBs then I will be sending back my receipts for a refund after completing 3 month course as recommended... Good luck to all.....Its a constant battle

maidie wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have just completed my first pack and to be honest I'm not sure what to make of them, weight is the same as before but clothes maybe a little looser, I did notice though that I don't get the munchies at all like I used to, (I was very bad). I am sticking to 3 regular meals and running about 3-4 days a week. I loved the tea but its expensive and I think it was a good appetite supressent, going in tomorrow to buy my second month and hopefully the free teabag offer is still on! I will try for the next 2 months and if I don't lose at least 10 LBs then I will be sending back my receipts for a refund after completing 3 month course as recommended... Good luck to all.....Its a constant battle

Ah thats crappy :(, could it be a case of you dont have much to loose.

Well I'm 5"5 and about 10 stone 10, I would like to get dowm to somewhere between 9 and half and 10. Its just when I look for something to wear out at night, things just feel a bit tight...You know what I mean, I will try anything once so will definitley complete the 3 month course and will post my results..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 burkiee23

hi i started using slender excellerate about 2 months ago and i started drinkin the tea about a mont ago. so far i have not seen any difference although my friends have said i have lost weight but i dont think i have i have weighed myself a couple of times but i have since stopped cos i saw no difference. i have cut down on junk food as i love crisps and choc so it has helped me in that way actually i rarely eat them... also i do 30min walk/jogg nearly every day depends on the weather. so i dont understand why it has not worked yet. also has anyone ever got any side effects from this product??

• Advertisement

Hi Burkiee,

No I havn't had any side effects if anything I have more energy, just found my original weight from day before starting and Its about 3-4 lbs heavier than what i am now, so if I lost 1 LB a week that would be good, feel my waist is smaller but then that could be from the running.. Looking forward to filling ye in on the final result... I drink the tea as well and am totally gone my usual fix of about 6 large strong coffees a day... Please keep posting how you are getting on :)

weighed myself today, and have lost 4lbs so far with just the tea. Feel a lot less bloated aswell.

Granted a large % could be water loss, so time will tell how it goes. Its a long term plan not an overnight job.

Have the other stuff aswell now so will use some of that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lillysprite

Well I've been reading all of your comments on the slender range and it seems to be doing something for most people so I'm gonna give it a go! I'm 5'4'' and weigh in at 10st 13lb but my weight seems to fluctuate 5lb over night as when I weigh myself first thing I'm 10lb 8lb???? Dodgy scales maybe?? I've just had baby no 2 and even with walking (pushing a double buggy with the 2 kids) into town and back again a couple of times a week, chasing around after the kids, changing my diet to a much healthier one, no snacking, low fat, cutting out full fat butter sauces etc and portion control, my weight isn't moving so here goes. Will let you all know how I get on, fingers crossed x

Well I've been reading all of your comments on the slender range and it seems to be doing something for most people so I'm gonna give it a go! I'm 5'4'' and weigh in at 10st 13lb but my weight seems to fluctuate 5lb over night as when I weigh myself first thing I'm 10lb 8lb???? Dodgy scales maybe?? I've just had baby no 2 and even with walking (pushing a double buggy with the 2 kids) into town and back again a couple of times a week, chasing around after the kids, changing my diet to a much healthier one, no snacking, low fat, cutting out full fat butter sauces etc and portion control, my weight isn't moving so here goes. Will let you all know how I get on, fingers crossed x

Best of luck, and keep in touch on how you get on.

Thanks Heyes. just been to Sam Maccaulys and they still have the offer 'free phu'ra tea if you buy the sleep or excellerate - yay, love a bargain. Gonna weigh and measure first thing tomorrow and star on the cleanse! Does anyone know, do you start the excellerate tabs after the cleanse or at the same time???
    Keep ya posted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 crackerbread

Hi everyone just new to boards.ie and also sx as well, on my second day..so obviously dont see a difference!! :) my friend told me about this she took them for a month did not eat properly didnt exercise and still managed to lose some weight...she has no will power (her words not mine!!) so she stopped taking them!! i typically put on about half a stone to a stone den lose it den put it back on!!! i do exercise and try to watch wat i eat but me and healthy food dont mix!!! im hoping tis will help...ill keep all updated and if anyone has any advice would greatly appreciate it...thanks :)

weekly report,
    weighed myself was a bit unsure as i had a few glasses of wine but have lost another 2lb so thats 4lb in 2 weeks,have been walking and watching my food intake,i don't feel hungry like i normally would when i'm trying to diet so that is down to the slender.
    best of luck to every1 else;)

OK started the cleanse today but I found it doesn't dissolve properly, the sediment sank and it was like sand in the bottom of the glass. Did anyone else have this problem? Also it tastes like c**p, I don't know how I'm going to drink it on day 3 in the mornings!!!! If it works it'll be worth it :rolleyes:

OK started the cleanse today but I found it doesn't dissolve properly, the sediment sank and it was like sand in the bottom of the glass. Did anyone else have this problem? Also it tastes like c**p, I don't know how I'm going to drink it on day 3 in the mornings!!!! If it works it'll be worth it :rolleyes:

havent tried the cleanse yet, i started the week before last with the tea, and then the night, excelerate and the cleanse arrived on Friday. Ive start with the night and the tablets and will continue on those, im away for a bit so will use the clense when im back next week.
    So far after a 2 weeks on the tea, and a few days on the night and tablets ive lost 6lbs so im happy with that, hopefully it will continue its a waiting game.

p.s - the night stuff is absolutaly rank so im not suprised about the cleanse.

hi i i'm only taking the slender didn't get the cleanse or the night just jumped right in,dont think it has done me any harm,i just couldn't stomach anything thats not nice to taste,but u are probably right to try it all.fingers crossed we'll win the fat battle;)

• Advertisement

Heyes, how much of the night stuff do you need to drink? The cleanse is 500ml which is like a pint, and it doesn't dissolve properly so its kinda gritty, its very like drinking disprin, which is something I can't stomach. I don't think I'm going to continue with it. The minute I woke up this morning I was dreading it. Might try the sleep if its only a shot or something. Won't be able to manage a big glass like the cleanse! I'll crack on with the tablets instead! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 lmb

well i have tried it on & off but do find side effects - feel very whoozy maybe half to an hour after taking it and it lasts for about an hour (feel kinda drunk / not with it)....same thing has happened my cousin and she stopped taking them..

just wondering also if anyone has noticed anything different with their "cycle" - anytime I take this it makes them come very light or arrive early. Months i have not tried the SE they are fine....(on the pill so they should be like clockwork) could be just coincidence but curious if anyone else noticed...

I am trying back on them again in conjunction with WW and walking so hopefully one of the 3 will help me loose this post baby weight!!

Heyes, how much of the night stuff do you need to drink? The cleanse is 500ml which is like a pint, and it doesn't dissolve properly so its kinda gritty, its very like drinking disprin, which is something I can't stomach. I don't think I'm going to continue with it. The minute I woke up this morning I was dreading it. Might try the sleep if its only a shot or something. Won't be able to manage a big glass like the cleanse! I'll crack on with the tablets instead! :rolleyes:

Hiya, the night stuff isnt too bad, you have to mix 15ml's of the stuff in a glass half full of water.

Dont get me wrong it tastes nasty, but there s nothing a quick taste of toothpaste wont resolve.

I found the first night or two using it i was starving the next morning so it must do something.

lmb wrote: »
    well i have tried it on & off but do find side effects - feel very whoozy maybe half to an hour after taking it and it lasts for about an hour (feel kinda drunk / not with it)....same thing has happened my cousin and she stopped taking them..

just wondering also if anyone has noticed anything different with their "cycle" - anytime I take this it makes them come very light or arrive early. Months i have not tried the SE they are fine....(on the pill so they should be like clockwork) could be just coincidence but curious if anyone else noticed...

I am trying back on them again in conjunction with WW and walking so hopefully one of the 3 will help me loose this post baby weight!!

Hi, i havent really had side effects at all, i was just wondering are you taking the tablets AFTER food, and are you drinking enough water ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 lmb

yes took them after food and aiming at the 2 litres of water a day....although i am one of those people who gets most side effects with any medication!!!

lmb wrote: »
    yes took them after food and aiming at the 2 litres of water a day....although i am one of those people who gets most side effects with any medication!!!

Thats unfortunate, id probable advise you not to use them if there not agreeing with you, there is so many other options out there that might suit you better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CATMAC

Hi, this is all new to me but looks good so far...boards.ie I mean :)...
    Monday is start of wk 10 for me on SXL...Was 12'11"...now 11'8"...I was just like Amanda...Baby in Jan06...Baby in Dec06...not jokin' !!!...I'm only 5'3" tall so I need to get back to pre baby 9'7"/10'
    I'm nobodys fool but I think everyone is different and nobody should discourage anyone from tryin' anything....I wont eat crap when I spend 30min every night on the treadmill...likewise I wont eat crap when I spent €80 plus on Clense,Tabs,Nite & Tea !!!....It works 4 me...I dont care why or how ... I eat a healthy breakfast, fruit mid mornin, protein & salad lunch and a good dinner...cut back on the vino....so yes prob I'd be loosin without SXL but its keepin' me focused...then again maybe it was just my time to be focused...
    Thumbs up as far as I'm concerned...:D

well done on the weight loss not easy with two babies.this is my 3rd week didn't lose any weight this week but have lost 4 lbs over the first 2 weeks and even tho i didn't shed any pounds this week my shape is getting smaller,i agree with u prob would have lost it without the SXL cause i am trying hard but it is great for keeping u focused & keeps me to just eating 3 meals,i feel like i should eat at the times i take the tabs so not skipping meals now which means i dont need to snack on junk.
    i'm impressed wit it 2,still early days but its worth it so far;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

can anyone tell me where to go to purchase Slender Xcellerate after four months of Weight Watchers i have given up all hope and need something that will shift the lbs quickly.

Hi :D I'm not sure whereabouts your living,but you can get it in sam mcauleys or muligans...i have to say I would reccomend it.I know people that have lost weight taking them..however,I myself drink the slenderline pu'reh tea everyday...and I have to say,when you eat healty while drinking it,it really works!I lost a pound a day.no joke!Although everyone is different.But I think it could be possible to lose 7 pounds in two weeks,easily...I also find,if I ever binge,the tea stops me from gaining weight...I know it all sounds too good to be true,but I honestly love the stuff!:D and I love the taste,I am addicted yes lol...but there's worse things to be addicted to...I used to also take the slender night drink,that you mix in water and drink just before you go to sleep...however,financially at the moment I don't buy it anymore (30 euro for a months supply)
    The tea is priced at 12 euro (13 I've heard if bought in Dublin :(:confused:)
    and that box will last you a week (if 3 tea bags are used a day)
    Yes,it might seem pricey...but as far as results,yes!It does work...
    well let me know how you get on!:D and if you decide to buy it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lolly27

Hi guys,
    I bought SE yesterday going to start today, I know it's not a quick fix but hopefully it'll give give me the bit of help I need. I've put on 2 stone since I got married 2 years ago and am really starting to feel like a fatty, I'm 5.5 and 11.12 I excersise 3 times a week for 30 minutes, but doesnt seem to be working, can't seem to say no to nice things, with this bloody recession it's just so hard :) well any excuse :) but am going to try and stick to a good healthy diet keep up my excersise and see how I get on :) anyone have any advise... I know it say's take 3 tablets and after a meal but I never eat breakfast I know I should but I just cant stomach food that early, I'd probably have something about 10.30 and then lunch at 1 would it be ok to take one at 10.30 and then one again at 1 or is that too close to each other ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

lolly27 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I bought SE yesterday going to start today, I know it's not a quick fix but hopefully it'll give give me the bit of help I need. I've put on 2 stone since I got married 2 years ago and am really starting to feel like a fatty, I'm 5.5 and 11.12 I excersise 3 times a week for 30 minutes, but doesnt seem to be working, can't seem to say no to nice things, with this bloody recession it's just so hard :) well any excuse :) but am going to try and stick to a good healthy diet keep up my excersise and see how I get on :) anyone have any advise... I know it say's take 3 tablets and after a meal but I never eat breakfast I know I should but I just cant stomach food that early, I'd probably have something about 10.30 and then lunch at 1 would it be ok to take one at 10.30 and then one again at 1 or is that too close to each other ? :)

Are you supposed to take one tablet after every meal?If so I'm sure it would be fine to take one at 10.30 and then one again after lunch.Ofcourse I wouldn't recommend following in her footsteps,but I had a friend that took like about three after every meal :( and it didn't do her any harm,but again,I would eccomend sticking to the one if that's what the label says.

As for advice,perhaps up your exercise to an hour three times a week,instead of the half hour.If it's at the gym you do your work out,take time to relax in between,so it won't seem so strenuous..thoses ab crunch things that you lie on the ground to use are a great way to get a little bit of rest inbetween lol,and if your lucky like in my gym there in a seperate little room that's never very busy :p lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 foxy1

Hi lolly 27. I started the slender xcellerate a couple of weeks ago but did the yucky cleanse first. You should take one tablet after each meal. I'm sure as its natural that taking them after meals only a couple of hours apart is ok. But, are you not feeling full after it for about 4 to 5 hours. My appetite is well down and just not able to eat as much. Also taking the slender night and oh my god you have to take it on an empty stomach as its vile. I have quite a bit to lose so hoping it helps. Have lost 7lbs so far but not a bit of exercise done. Good luck with yours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 prettybutton

:confused: Hi all
    I only joined tonight as I have been reading all ur xperiences with slender. I have been in WW for 15 years and am sick of it. I have been up and down in weight all my life (35 yrs)I have been takin xcellerate for about 3wks but am finding no difference in my appetite, I am still craving sugar etc, anyone any advice??

i have a very bad sweet tooth just love all things nasty,i'm now eating breakfast which i never used to and spacing out my meals,i have had an odd bad day but i do feel fuller much easier now.if i do have a craving for sugar i have a yogurt (muller light are nice & only 90 cals) or a ww biscuit or bar & that sorts me out & i used to eat a full packet of chocolate biscuits in 1 go so something is working.hope it might be of help;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 foxy1

Hi all. I also have a very bad sweet tooth. Have also done ww on and off since I was 18. Now 35!! I am a desperate picker! Since starting sx I just dont have the same appetite. I was always hungry in ww. I do find the tea a great help though and feel it definately curbs my appetite. These last few days I am hungrier for no reason so find drinking loads of the tea helps. I hated it to start and now find Barrys' not the same. The thing with the tea is it doesnt have the kind of taste that goes well with the packet of biscuits. No dunking!! good luck to all. My incentive for it to work is that I cant face the people who said it wont!!! If thats what keeps me going then I'm happy. Also the night stuff can only be taken on empty stomach so no snacking when kids gone to bed anymore!! That can only be a good thing..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lolly27

hey guys,
    have been taking it now since sunday, appetite has definatley reduced, havent lost any weight but definatley feeling smaller...and have lots more energy then normal which i really love so going to keep taking them for awhile anyway see what happens :)

I have to say I have been takin the tabs properly since yesterday and I have been so busy in work that I haven't eaten much but we had friends over so there was beer had and we are havin a bbq tomorrow so I go into a panic straight away thinking about the loss of control I am going to experience. I know I seem like a drama queen but I find my whole life revolves around food. Will it ever end!!!!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CATMAC

I have to say I have been takin the tabs properly since yesterday and I have been so busy in work that I haven't eaten much but we had friends over so there was beer had and we are havin a bbq tomorrow so I go into a panic straight away thinking about the loss of control I am going to experience. I know I seem like a drama queen but I find my whole life revolves around food. Will it ever end!!!!!!:(

Its a catch 22 I'm afraid...firm believer that once you break the cycle of eating the choc,fizzy drinks,sweets,carbs,whatever you have it sorted...they say it takes a week to re-program the body...I wouldn't dream of sittin down to a fast food meal now...its CRAP and soooo bad 4 you...if youre eating good(non-processed food if pos) you should enjoy the tastes and the whole eatin experience all the more..NOT EASY !!!:mad:
    But I have been overweight all my life up to 4 years ago where I caught the health bug...at 5'2" every extra ounce shows...then I got pregnant...twice in one year(FACT !!!:eek:) and am now 1'07 lbs over again but lost 21lbs in the past 10 weeks so it can be done...and I'm doin' it again !!!!:rolleyes:
    Made the promise to myself!!!!
    The girl I wanna be is on the way back AGAIN !!!!!:D

CATMAC wrote: »
    Its a catch 22 I'm afraid...firm believer that once you break the cycle of eating the choc,fizzy drinks,sweets,carbs,whatever you have it sorted...they say it takes a week to re-program the body...I wouldn't dream of sittin down to a fast food meal now...its CRAP and soooo bad 4 you...if youre eating good(non-processed food if pos) you should enjoy the tastes and the whole eatin experience all the more..NOT EASY !!!:mad:
    But I have been overweight all my life up to 4 years ago where I caught the health bug...at 5'2" every extra ounce shows...then I got pregnant...twice in one year(FACT !!!:eek:) and am now 1'07 lbs over again but lost 21lbs in the past 10 weeks so it can be done...and I'm doin' it again !!!!:rolleyes:
    Made the promise to myself!!!!
    The girl I wanna be is on the way back AGAIN !!!!!:D
    Fair play to you keep it up, I think there is no quick fix its all to do with will power, I am 11st 7lbs and once got down to 9st, however that was 11 years ago now, I am determined to lose my weight before the end of the summer I am not going through another one covering up!!!! Heres to being slim:):cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Hi all,
    Just came across these posts and was wondering if anyone has any further progress reports on these?
    I started the tablets and the night drink exactly 2 weeks ago. Have been working out in the gym for an hour three times a week and eat fairly ok (have a light breakfast, sandwich for lunch and meat with potato&veg or a stirfry for dinner). I used to be awful for picking and eating bits and pieces late at night. Since I started this, I haven't been and don't want to. My appetite is definitely down so that's good.
    Problem is I'm not seeing the results all this would seem like they should lead to? I weighed myself this day last week, after being on these for a week and seemed to be down between 3 and 4 lbs which I was delighted with and hoping to achieve that every week as I have quite a lot to lose. Weighed myself again today all excited, and I'm back at square one weight before I even started! I don't understand it coz if anything,I'm finding it easier this week as I'm getting used to it and have been even better, or so i thought. It could be that the scales I use isn't the most reliable but still, i'm now so disillusioned when I thought I was doing so well and allowed myself to imagine a different me come holiday-time in August.
    Anyone got any advice? Should I persevere? I know no matter what I lose, they're undoubtedly doing me good as my snacking has stopped completely but I just really want to see physical results and fast! I'm sick of not enjoying my summer holiday to the max coz I'm so self-conscious of how I look. I want this summer to be different. What should I do?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement