Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cois Fharraige Festival

Options
  • 13-05-2008 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

New to this forum and surfing! Had some really fun wipeouts in Lahinch yesterday evening!!:D

Just heard a radio announcement that the Cois Fharraige surf/music festival in Kilkee is confirmed this year for the 5-7th Sept! No other details have been announced as of yet!

I think the music festival was a big success last year but the surfing comp was cancelled. Hopefully both will be a success this year!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

**** it. I'm not going to be home for that. Shame too I was looking forward to it. Heard about it too late last year to go ...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 CDog

Ah feck it, ive just realised it clashes with my sisters wedding..mmm..I wonder if she would mind if I only turned up for the afters!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

was surfing in lahinch yesterday and monday myself,absolutely beautiful weather.still just a beginner and spent most of my time falling off the board but sure thats half the fun of it

• Registered Users Posts: 33 CDog

Falling off is great craic and its what I spend most of my time doing so far but it doesnt beat catching a nice one every now and again!!

I was tempted to go to Lahinch again yesterday evening but opted out, was too tired to drive from Galway! It was probably nicer than monday evening too, no thunder or rain I bet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

weather was scorching,i got sunburn even though i put factor 25 on a few times.yeah after falling off for about 2 1/2 hours i finally managed to catch a few small one's,delighted with myself all the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

guys, im really sorry about this but I gotta close the thread. A user reported that the event is being run by a concert promoters which are currently engaged in legal action with boards.ie and as they don't allow us to post about their events.
    I probably come across as an overbearing twunt for locking a harmless thread, but I have to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement