Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puss in Boots

Options
  • 13-05-2008 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I don't know if its just me or what, but if im posting on PI unregistered and the no spam question is puss in boots, it'll always tell me ive gotten it wrong.

I've typed it a rake of times in different ways but it never works, i always have to just refresh for the 9 + 1 question..

I'm running Firefox Version 20014 and windows XP.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

More suited to "Helpdesk"?

The potential for too many smart arse answers about "puss" and "boots" and combinations of the two here in feedback ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

it has to be entered with the inverted commas "" I believe. "Puss in Boots".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Oh yeah... This happened to me before! Drives me crazy!

ps. OP, you do realise you just said "one of the recent PI's is mine, guess which!" right?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

passive wrote: »

ps. OP, you do realise you just said "one of the recent PI's is mine, guess which!" right?

17 posts in I doubt the op is well known enough to worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Shrek%202%20-%20Puss%20in%20Boots%20(resized).JPG

weird question if you ask me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

passive wrote: »

People reply unregged too you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

are you typing in "puss in boots" as in with the "..." aswell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Huge Golf Balls

I've only ever tried Puss in Boots, without inverted commas, surely you shouldn't need to put those in?

Also in regards to the PI thing, i was replying to a thread, not starting one! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

I've only ever tried Puss in Boots, without inverted commas, surely you shouldn't need to put those in?

Also in regards to the PI thing, i was replying to a thread, not starting one! :)

nope i tried it without yesterday and it wouldnt work and then i tried it with them and it worked

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

There's actually been a thread about this before:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055237683

It seemed to be that "" were needed around the phrase for it to work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Huge Golf Balls

Thats that so, thanks for your help folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

So thats what it is :D always got that one wrong. I just thought it was fat fingers...

Advertisement