Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo shops open Sundays?

Options
  • 13-05-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Ayup any good tattoo shops in Dublin open Sundays? Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

The only one I know of is the one in Maynooth.Impulse on the main street.

**edit***name corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

zulu are open 1pm-6pm on sundays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Inkwell are open too on sundays... 12-6:30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Thanks, looking to get fairly small black celtic tattoo on my wrist so want the detail to be excellent, any recommendations for either place, never been to either. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

they're both really good, justin in zulu is good with small pieces, he's done a few of my mates, all colour work but small and in good detail

mark is good in inkwell only seen some of his detailed work on the site

greg in inkwell did my latest tatt, not much detail in it and it's colour but what detailing is in it I think is excellent...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

john in inkwell did a piece for a mate of mine, which started off as a very basic idea, but which john enhanced tenfold, absolutely no problems saying 'yeah i like that idea', or 'nah, i dont think so', and he definitely has an eye for detail, no doubt about that whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

The shop in Maynooth is called Impulse Tattoo, and it is open sundays.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

hot2def wrote: »
    The shop in Maynooth is called Impulse Tattoo, and it is open sundays.

Yep thats the one.

Advertisement