Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing on jerseys?

Options
  • 13-05-2008 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Where is the best place around to get names on the back of jerseys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where is the best place around to get names on the back of jerseys?
    The only place in Galway that I got a name of the back of a jersey was a few years ago when I got Davids on the back of a Barcelona jersey. The printing was done upstairs in the Elverys shop beside the Omniplex cinema. It wasn't the official lettering but it's lasted through quite a few washes over the years and nothing has faded or fallen off yet :). I can't remember how much they charged but it can't have been that expensive or I wouldn't have bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

yeah thats all i know of too i heard it wasn't great though.thanks a million appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

The sports shop on shop st. ,the one directly across from lynchs castle. Don't know what chain it is (Lifestyle sports?), but they do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

thanks do you no if they are any good

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Krieg wrote: »
    The sports shop on shop st. ,the one directly across from lynchs castle. Don't know what chain it is (Lifestyle sports?), but they do it.
    Yep, lifestyle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I once heard of a Cavan young fella who was a mad United supporter and idolised Andrei Kanchelskis but his Da persuaded him that Paul Ince was the best - especially at 50p a letter to get the name printed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

sgthighway wrote: »
    I once heard of a Cavan young fella who was a mad United supporter and idolised Andrei Kanchelskis but his Da persuaded him that Paul Ince was the best - especially at 50p a letter to get the name printed!!!
    That wouldn't surprise me, I remember hearing the same thing about Steve McManaman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

thanks do you no if they are any good

Yeah my mate got it done there last summer. He was quite happy with the result. 8 letters cost about 20-30 euro, they have a set price for each letter

Advertisement