Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Fringe Festival 2008

Options
  • 13-05-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hi there comedy fans,

(This is an info and discussion page only - no promotion whatsoever)

It's just a couple of weeks before the Cat Laughs festival and it's getting exciting. This year's Fringe Festival looks to be a treat with Clubs from around the country.

It's been organised by small comedy clubs, no promoters or agencies. Just the hard work of the citizens of comedy.

Here is a link to the myspace page. I would have a site set up but I haven't got much time with gigging and working on some film stuff but hopefully I should have one up and running by Friday.

Here's the link to our myspace page and feel free to sign up and join. Remember the fringe is where the stars of tomorrow become the stars of today (cheesey!!!!!)

Kilkenny Fringe Festival 2008

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Kinda Funny presents the Best of New Irish during the Kilkenny Fringe Festival, the best in up and coming all weekend!

Click the link in my sig for details

Advertisement