Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray Paint in Portarlington

Options
  • 13-05-2008 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Shady as this seems I need spray paint, more precisely I need the name of a shop where I can buy spray paint in Portarlington. Preferably I need ultra-flat, non-gloss, matt spray paint.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

try port auto parts its at the texaco beside the hotel they should have what your lookin for,, p.j hyland owns the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Thanks I will check that out tomorrow I live about 30 seconds away from P.J's

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I got a leaflet in the door the other day about RS Autos in the business park have now opened a auto parts shop. May be worth checking also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Keggers wrote: »
    Shady as this seems I need spray paint, more precisely I need the name of a shop where I can buy spray paint in Portarlington. Preferably I need ultra-flat, non-gloss, matt spray paint.

try fletchers on main street. they will have the stuff your looking for. carpenters use that type iof stuff to mark lines for framing on the floors of jobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

What kind of colours?

• Advertisement
Advertisement