Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick School of Art exhibition

Options
  • 13-05-2008 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Limerick School of Art, is having an end of year exhibition this year, or has it already taken place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I know there's some sort of LSAD fashion show out in the UL concert hall in the near future, not sure if that's what you're looking for, give them a call, the number's on their website: http://www.lit.ie/DEPARTMENTS/artdesign.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭Hooked

You'd think I'd know off the top of me head, considering I'm a past student and attend every year... I pass the college on almost a daily basis and haven't seen any banners advertising it yet.

All my sunburnt head can remember is that it happens around the end of May-ish. I think it's the June bank holiday weekend.

Ahhh pints in the Locke with the tutors, those were the days...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hooked wrote: »
    Ahhh pints in the Locke with the tutors, those were the days...

oh the memories, former student myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭CraftySue

Thanks for replies. Former student as well. When I was there, the end of year exhibition was left up for a number of weeks. Though I've been told it's only up for a couple of days, these days. For the past number of years, I've seemed to have missed it - would like to make it to it this year though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

sorry, for how long this reply took, just remembered the thread.
    its june 14th. went down the other day with a friend for a look, some very very good stuff this year, look out for "3000 tights".

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭CraftySue

Thanks zuroph, do you know if will it run for a week or two. Hoping I might make it to it on a Friday.

i'll see if i can find out, i know it wasnt up that long last year.

running til june 19th

Advertisement