Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

go drinking

• 13-05-2008 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

is there any pint(like the pun?:D)going for drinks with roman/little j or brucie?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Only if you wanna up their likeness of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

how does them liking u affect the game?thx 4 quick reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Try it and find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

have better things to be doin than staggering around liberty city with the lads IF there is no point to it, hence this thread.You try it and get back to me.cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I usually don't drink, it just takes ages to do it and get them to like you more.

Plus more often than not it takes ages to sober up and if you drink drive you're pretty much screwed.

Just go bowling, or for food to get them to like you more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

If they like you enough it unlocks certain abilities for each character. If you don't want to get busted by the cops after drinking take a taxi home, just like real life :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

pfffff , much more fun to hijack the taxi and bounce it off very concievable obect and person on the way home :):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

the 1st time u go drinking u laugh and think 'ha thats very well done'. other than that u just do it cos you've been asked to.

I only go cos i don't wanna say no to my friends and make em like me less, just like in real life :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    have better things to be doin than staggering around liberty city with the lads IF there is no point to it, hence this thread.You try it and get back to me.cheers
    If you have better things to be doing than playing GTA, by all means do them. Did you not buy the game to play it? All I said was find out for yourself. Its really not that hard, and there was no need to make demands like that. I even hinted at the fact that there are unlockables to the friends, because I would not have advised you to try for nothing. How very rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Once took Packie the Irish bar in Brooklyn (I try use the real place names :))

He loved it and it seemed like I was more drunk than usual!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah i took packies sister there & it was hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

I was convinced that your drunkeness varies with each friend... also, when I took Packie to some bar, he came out and started singing Danny Boy, while repeatedly walking into the middle of the road and getting creamed. As soon as he shut up, he just died instantly. Git. Had to go collect him from the hospital; the cheek!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

FYI Packie: www.drinkaware.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

What benefits do you get from Brucie and Roman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

What benefits do you get from Brucie and Roman?
    Brucie gives you free Helicopter rides and Roman sends a free cab. Worth it for the conversations with the driver alone!

Advertisement