Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4x4 accessories supplier!!!

Options
  • 13-05-2008 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

I am overhauling my MK2 LWB Paj.Wanna put new skid pans,small roof basket etc.
    Anyone know if there is a decent supplier in Ireland North or South.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

My brother got stuff off this guy for his Hilux. Not sure if he'll have what your after, but no harm in trying.

http://www.joesjeeps.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

Try PC4x4 in kilkenny
    They are in hebron industrial estate Gary is the guy to ask for .
    Sound lad to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

www.pajeroaccessories.co.uk
    www.japanese4x4spares.co.uk
    www.milneroffroad.com

i realise they're all in the UK, but I think they post to Ireland. Just don't order a new engine and forget about postage costs. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Have used www.milneroffroad.com twice in the last few weeks.Got poly anti roll bushes front and rear and some other bits and bobs.Excellent service.I ordered stuff in the am and was delivered in the pm of the second day.They do other 4x4 makes as well.I was advised to steer clear of their filter/service kits though as they arent up to much and the oem (for Paj japo) are miles better even given the price comparison.

Advertisement