Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clairol Nice n easy colour blend technology

• 13-05-2008 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Just got a box of this on impulse. Is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Hey, sorry for bumping the post, but i'm really undecided what to do. I haven't ever dyed my hair before so i'm worried it'll all go horribly wrong. Im naturally dark blond and want to lighten it a few shades. I got the nice n easy 106. If anyone can offer any advise, i'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Hey op, I've used it before and found it handy enough.
    Really depends on how dark blonde your hair is.
    Sometimes if it's quite dark, the lighter colour result can be a bit reddish, but everyones different.
    The nice and easy colours tend to add a few multitones , so your hair isn't just one flat colour.
    You could try a strand test on a strand of hair that's hidden, that way if you don't like the result on the strand, you haven't used it on your whole head!

I got the clairol that washes out after so many washes before i tried the permanent one. I used it last night, left it in for 30 minits and it made no difference at all! It might be a tiny tiny bit lighter but you wouldnt notice it if u didnt know. Maybe i need to leave it in longer but it said 20 to 30 minits on the box. Oh well. At least its not worse. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

No difference?! That's mad! Maybe you could afford to go a few shades lighter?
    At least it didn't go orange or something!

bronte wrote: »
    No difference?! That's mad! Maybe you could afford to go a few shades lighter?
    At least it didn't go orange or something!

I know! I didnt use the whole bottle, maybe i should have. But i still thought there would be more of a change. What was the dye doing when it was in there for 30 minits!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

semi permanent or wash out colours won't lighten your hair, you neeed to use a permanent one if you want to lighten it

lezizi wrote: »
    semi permanent or wash out colours won't lighten your hair, you neeed to use a permanent one if you want to lighten it
    What are the semi-permanent ones for so? It said on the box it was for dark blond hair

Advertisement