Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playoffs

Options
  • 13-05-2008 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭

On form and because i think they have a much better team im backing Palace @ evens dnb e100.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

IrishMike wrote: »
    On form and because i think they have a much better team im backing Palace @ evens dnb e100.

1-0 Palace already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

good call
    i threw a tenner on it at 13/8 on bet fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Finished 1-0, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

11-10 for a stockport win seems a nice bet,might throw a ton on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭carrigeen

hull at 11/10 seems massive , anyone disagree?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Does seem like a big price. However, the fact that Watford need to throw everything at them and Hull would be delighted with a draw means that I would not be inclined to back them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I think Watford at 5/2 is big. Hull don't have to do much. They will probably be defensive and maybe end up losing by one or something still going through.

Hull have a good record at home but Watford have the best away record. Player sent off the last game too. Defo the 5/2 for me.

Hull 4-1
    :( Should have backed them
    Was so tempted

Pretty comprehensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

Leeds are 15/8 with Powers to qualify for the final. They are best price 6/4 to win the game in 90 minutes. I know they might win 1-0 and then get chinned in extra time but it's also possible they might win 2-0 in 90 minutes and then qualify. It's an unusual one in many respects as normally the odds to qualify are less than the odds to win in 90 minutes so I suppose I'm just getting confused. I think I'll take them at 15/8 though, 80 euro to win 150 and I'll also have 60 at 10/3 with Powers on Leeds being promoted. I just think they are by far the best team in the playoffs and if there is any justice they should go up, considering they would have done so had they not been deducted those points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

Based on monday, we don't deserve to go up.

BUT

As I said on another thread, we play our best ball away from home.

I honestly think we'll get an early goal, and one just after half time to kill em off.

1-3 Leeds

• Advertisement

€50 on leeds @ 11-8.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

did leeds and england under 21 in a double
    leeds 1 up
    england u21 2up

so far so good, but still a long time 2 go

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

NICE!!!!

Continuing from my best Premiership weekend (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055289143&page=2)
    tonight went well.

Had Leeds to win and also Leeds -1 so that 91st minute goal was quite nice indeed! Can't remember odds think may have been 6/4 and 9/5 or something like that. How bad.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    NICE!!!!

Continuing from my best Premiership weekend (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055289143&page=2)
    tonight went well.

Had Leeds to win and also Leeds -1 so that 91st minute goal was quite nice indeed! Can't remember odds think may have been 6/4 and 9/5 or something like that. How bad.

Ya was sweet.
    10 wins out of 11 bets since saturday.
    On a bit of a roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

doncaster tonight lads evens. worth a punt ...

redfan wrote: »
    doncaster tonight lads evens. worth a punt ...

Already had a look.
    Southends recent away form is excellent though 5wins 1 draw 2 losses in 8 games.
    Need some more info before i make a call i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Monaghan united vs Dundalk
    Dundalk 4/6 good price

just goin wit Dundalk €40

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Shels -V- Kildare = Over 2.5 goals @ 20/21 (I highly recommend it). 2-2, 1-1, 1-4, 2-1, 1-3 are the results of our last five meetings. Although Shels have yet to concede at home and have only managed 6 goals in 4 games, I think they (mainly Anto Flood) are going to run Kildare's defence ragged tonight. I reckon Shels will run out convincing winners tonight and may even record our biggest win since last summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

shels and derry city in a double seems better than guessing the amount of goals.
    both 2/5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

redfan wrote: »
    shels and derry city in a double seems better than guessing the amount of goals.
    both 2/5

A single is better than guessing a double, anyway good luck hope it comes in for ya :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

doncaster 1 - 0

edit 2 - 0 happy days

have a few quid on this one

Advertisement