Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL History Case study ????

Options
  • 13-05-2008 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi
    What is the best way for to find out the case study essays ?? Is there a websites or is there just chapters in the history book or what??. i bought the book short cut to success buts it’s worthless

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

What do you mean "Find out the case study essays"? Do you mean what are the case studies, or do you want essays on them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

Fuascailt wrote: »
    What do you mean "Find out the case study essays"? Do you mean what are the case studies, or do you want essays on them?

the essays on them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Some useful sources and stuff on the case studies (and indeed other LC history related stuff) on this site

www.hist.ie

deise_boi wrote: »
    Some useful sources and stuff on the case studies (and indeed other LC history related stuff) on this site

www.hist.ie

Oh thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! really helped so Muchhhhhh !!! thanks :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

I think my teacher wrote shortcuts to success.

By the reading you messages and the general opinion I get of you I am surprised you have the mental capacity to buy any book, never mind study for the lc. I believe I once met an small lemon who definitely seemed smarter than you.

To enable you to understand my response, I have included definitions of words you might find difficult to understand.

I cant discern what you mean by the "essays". If would care to look at your exam papers (exam papers: the book that contains the past papers (past papers the previous year exams (exam an exercise designed to measure your knowledge of history (history the study of the past)))) one might realize that there is no standard essay. This would defeat the whole purpose of the test (for definition of test see exam as defined above) as most would just learn answers.

Now, where did that lemon go....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

In fairness, shortcuts to success isnt great. My teacher knows the guy who wrote it" Dermot something or other? Ballincollig, isnt it?) And she has told him what she thinks of it. But she said he's an amazing teacher. She asks him the questions she doesnt know the answers to.

turgon wrote: »

By the reading you messages and the general opinion I get of you I am surprised you have the mental capacity to buy any book, never mind study for the lc. I believe I once met an small lemon who definitely seemed smarter than you.

To enable you to understand my response, I have included definitions of words you might find difficult to understand.

I cant discern what you mean by the "essays". If would care to look at your exam papers (exam papers: the book that contains the past papers (past papers the previous year exams (exam an exercise designed to measure your knowledge of history (history the study of the past)))) one might realize that there is no standard essay. This would defeat the whole purpose of the test (for definition of test see exam as defined above) as most would just learn answers.

Did I ask for a stupid rehab like you to common on me?? Answer is no. And who are you fooling with your immature behaviour??? Only yourself. And yes you can study for these case studies. And you said “I think my teacher wrote shortcuts to success” what do you mean you think ??? And you that stupid to know was it her or not ???. it looks like you don’t have the mental capacity to read a question completely and correctly and also to make sense of what you just said a example of your stupid mental capacity of your brain to make full sense and you look like the lemon who definitely seemed smarter than you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭whatsyourquota

Of course there are standard essays. My class didnt even have any books our teacher wrote out all the essays for each topic adn we just learned them all. Over half our class got A's so to say there are no standard essays is one of the stupidiest comments iv ever heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Doorzie

turgon wrote: »

Mental capacity...comin from u??No standard essays...u are stupis arnt u!!!my teacher is sean delap he gives us the standard essays...he is probably one of the most reconised teachers in the country!

What an idiot u are!!!hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Give over the lot of ye...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

mars bar wrote: »
    Give over the lot of ye...

+1.

Advertisement