Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra Rubbish, Student Clearout

Options
  • 13-05-2008 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone.

House of students in Cork, have some extra bags of rubbish from the year, kept missing or forgetting bin day. Can anyone suggest a company we could use to get rid of this stuff, and about what it would cost. I'd say theres about 10 black bags in total.

We'd like to get it collected, have a friend with a car, but they aren't around at the min, and want to get rid of the rubbish asap. We need like a guy with a trailer to come.

Also does anyone know what the Council charges if we do get a car to get it to landfill?

Thanks a million for your suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I paid about 20 euro per car load to the landfill but that was a few years ago so don't quote me on that.

You will find all here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

I paid a private company to come clean up all our rubbish out the back, it cost about €50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

go with veolia my dad works there:p. they will recycle as much as possible too on site.and it really shouldnt cost that much. i can ask my dad if your still stuck pm me.

Advertisement