Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-Op BULBS for H-Cup final??

Options
  • 13-05-2008 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

Anyone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Are they setting up the big screen in O'Connell Street, does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

ninty9er wrote: »
    Anyone??

Yeah i'd be up for it, its a weekend so no work the next day!!
    Are they setting up the big screen in O'Connell Street, does anyone know?

They are supposedly setting up 2 big screens in the city, one definitely on O'Connell Street like 2 years ago, I'm unsure of the location of the other.

The Stables will probably have numerous big screens showing the game, again just like 2 years ago, so BULBS in the Stables?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Mossin wrote: »
    Yeah i'd be up for it, its a weekend so no work the next day!!

They are supposedly setting up 2 big screens in the city, one definitely on O'Connell Street like 2 years ago, I'm unsure of the location of the other.

The Stables will probably have numerous big screens showing the game, again just like 2 years ago, so BULBS in the Stables?

Having just come from a Confirmation, I now realise that I have to go to their sister's Communion next Saturday.....but I'll be on the town/whereever the BULBS ends up later on!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

that stables jst had its normal amount of screens 2 years ago and probably wont be as busy for the final this time as most students will have moved home.. 2 years ago the final was on in the middle of the exams as many students had exams during the match.. there was war the the exams couldnt be re-scheduled

I'm just home from the Stables, surprise surprise, and I was [un]reliably informed that the Stables is closed for the Final :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I'm just home from the Stables, surprise surprise, and I was [un]reliably informed that the Stables is closed for the Final :eek::eek:

Tbh think I'll go to town anyway...the Limerick in me wants to be in true Munsterland, not the microcosm of studenty Castletroy. :pac:

An executive decision was made in our house late last night...
    We are watching the final at our house with loads of beer and some friends, therefore we can enjoy the match, while drinking, and then go join the fun afterwards :D
    So anyone who wants to join us can ... all are welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

An executive decision was made in our house late last night...
    We are watching the final at our house with loads of beer and some friends, therefore we can enjoy the match, while drinking, and then go join the fun afterwards :D
    So anyone who wants to join us can ... all are welcome

I've been excused from the evening part of the Communion, so I may just do that:D:D....byob??

ninty9er wrote: »
    I've been excused from the evening part of the Communion, so I may just do that:D:D....byob??

Aye, byob because I cannot guarantee that there will be any left in our house...damn vultures!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement