Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TM Tracer unit discussion

Options
  • 13-05-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

as per rules...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Looks good, been meaning to pick up some form of tracer solution for a while, might get one of these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Do you mind me asking where you got the tracer from Herr Jaeger?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

*plonk*

Right, that's that officially on my "to buy" list. I might have to put a barrel mod on to fit it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

i got it from redwolf...

OKAY!!!! i changed my mind just fired a mag load...this is definitely worth 80 dollars!!!!

the rounds are really bright, there is a big flash off the barrel...exactly what you want at night....

great fun....welll well well worth it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

OKAY!!!! i changed my mind just fired a mag load...this is definitely worth 80 dollars!!!!

the rounds are really bright, there is a big flash off the barrel...exactly what you want at night....

great fun....welll well well worth it...
    I just got one and put it onto my M15A4 and I agree its the Bizz well worth the 80$
    Couldnt reccomment it more guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Do the TM tracer mags fit cross brand guns?

Ass Face wrote: »
    Do the TM tracer mags fit cross brand guns?

wasnt aware tm did tracer mags...i know g&p do as i have a few of them. if its the g&p ones you meant on the m4, i can vouch for dboys, g&g range, and g&p (obviously i hear you say but i do have a g&p so it works) they all definitely fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

wasnt aware tm did tracer mags...i know g&p do as i have a few of them. if its the g&p ones you meant on the m4, i can vouch for dboys, g&g range, and g&p (obviously i hear you say but i do have a g&p so it works) they all definitely fit.
    Awesome. That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks.

Advertisement