Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scope Mounts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Perfect low I'd say or maybe medium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

Charlie 22 wrote: »
    I am wondering lads which mounts are most suitable for mounting a Hawke Reflex 3-9x40 on a cz 452 lux? I would like to mount the scope as low as possible.
    Would these do: http://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=hawkematchmount

They will fit perfectly but you will need the medium ones as the low ones wont allow the bolt to open high enough .

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Charlie 22

Mediums it is so! Thank you very much i nearly forgot about the bolt clearance issue. Ye saved me a bit of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

I take it for a 50mm bell i'll need a high in these mounts? Just ordered a scopr from opticswarehouse for the da's .22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

E. Fudd wrote: »
    I take it for a 50mm bell i'll need a high in these mounts? Just ordered a scopr from opticswarehouse for the da's .22

I reckon so although you might squeeze by with medium aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Cheers Foxhunter! Bought a 3-9 x 50 bushnell banner, should do for a .22?

Advertisement