Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin cycle track map

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Thanks Victor, could be a useful resource. But note the small print at the bottom of that page:
    These maps are not a representation of the quality of or safety along these routes, cycling is conducted at an individuals risk.

Coming from the DTO itself, sort of says it all, doesn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Those will be the area's to avoid while cycling then :p

A new section of track just went in near my house - when I saw it I just stood there thinking "What the hell?". Must take a photo...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

That's a dire user interface

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Morgan wrote: »
    Those will be the area's to avoid while cycling then :p

My thoughts exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭bassman22

Just took a look a the map and realised that if I didn't take a couple of short cuts through housing estates and the like I'd be on cycle lanes my whole daily journey.... madness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mucco

Still a long way to come, Westminster have the location of each bike stand on their maps:
    http://tinyurl.com/5v289h

Advertisement