Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good business shows?

• 13-05-2008 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Ive decided to start listen to some business shows and the business news in the mornings in order to become upto date to help me with my imminent economics exam in the LC!
    So....
    What should i listen to??
    Anything easy to understand and not full of BS??
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Best one by far is Newstalk's "Down to Business" on Saturday afternoons. I've been listening to it for a couple of years now, always find it informative. Got hooked on it while waiting for the Saturday sports show to come on :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Sunday Business Show on Today FM? 10.30 - 11.30 on (you've guessed it) sundays. I used to listen to it before the Sunday Supplement when i was working in a shop, i dunno whether or not it's very good business wise, but it's quite easy listening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭KERPAL

Ye ill give them a listen, i got a podcast of "business" on sunday mornings which i found fairly easy going. Looks like ive a great choice then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Enjoy & good look in the leaving...

Advertisement