Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hahhaahahahhahahahah

Options
  • 14-05-2008 3:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

So, it's almost 3am in the morning. And Bluedolphin (it took me ages to write that feckin name .....where the hell is 'u' on the keyboard) is not sober at all. Not sober at all at all. Indeed some people might think she's drunk. So. In this state of inebriation, and with her grammatical guard down around her ankles, I'd like to make these points:

1) a certain member of the Lodge staff is so fcuking hot and, "I would, yeah".

2) I've just had the best four years of my life. Really. Couldn't have been better; met the best people; laughed so much; too many memories to think of.

3) I'm so fcukin pissed I'd rival Rory on his drunken responses

4) It's taken me ages to write this cos I keep pressing the goddamn wrong letters

5) NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POINT OUT MY SPELLING AND/OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS POST

AHHHH there goes capslock took ages to find the bloody button right people my eyes don't work any more. Good night and good luck x x

Wtf is this >>>> :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

down around her ankles

not the only thing i hear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Did someone just finish their exams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

PeakOutput wrote: »
    not the only thing i hear
    Aren't you hilarious!
    Ginger wrote: »
    Did someone just finish their exams?
    Yes. Me! Me! Pick me! :D

Wonderful aint it, until you realise ehhh what do I do now!

Wonderful aint it, until you realise ehhh what do I do now!

Yes. I've realised that part (cf. random ramblings about UL thread. I had a lovely rant there yesterday). The more important question is why the hell I'm awake so bloody early considering my shenanigans last night. I'd like to point out I am not in the least bit sober right now either. And this bloke >>:rolleyes:<< is still confusing me. Weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Yes BD, why are you awake so early? I have an excuse, I'm in work..

I take it last night went well though yeah?! :)

I was the same after my grad ball, thanks to mr P and Dayvoh (free tickets and beer .. old ents crew we rocked!) but strangely even after drinking till 6am I was up at 11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

She had to get drunk after being burned badly with her AH thread.

Damn hippy :pac:

Mossin wrote: »
    Yes BD, why are you awake so early? I have an excuse, I'm in work..

I take it last night went well though yeah?! :)
    I do not know why I'm awake so early. It's rather frustrating. I'm even contemplating getting up. Although I can't go anywhere because there is not a chance that I'm going to drive before 2pm at the earliest!! :D
    I was the same after my grad ball, thanks to mr P and Dayvoh (free tickets and beer .. old ents crew we rocked!) but strangely even after drinking till 6am I was up at 11
    Crew rocks ;)
    kaimera wrote: »
    She had to get drunk after being burned badly with her AH thread.

Damn hippy :pac:

Hippy/Jerk call me what you will; I have principles and I'll stick by them. Raging I didn't get a chance to reply to that thread yesterday. No point in dragging it up again.

I started with ents in 97 ... them were the days .. sigh.. man I am old!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I wonder should I some how feel like I have less of a problem now :p we'll see who will rival me after the weekend :)
    4) It's taken me ages to write this cos I keep pressing the goddamn wrong letters

Typing can be quite a challenge when drunk indeed.

Congratulations on finishing your course anyway.

rmacm wrote: »
    Typing can be quite a challenge when drunk indeed.
    Yes!! It is!! Whoever saw the original unedited version of my post would have noticed the disastrous attempt at spelling. Hence my inclusion of point 5. :)
    Congratulations on finishing your course anyway.

I guess so. *sigh* :pac:

Leaving the bubble of UL is difficult.. takes some people a lot longer than others

Leaving the bubble of UL is difficult.. takes some people a lot longer than others

Yup, hence the whole sabbat-in-the-SU-next-year thing! ;):o

Do I dare say following your brother..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Note to self: Do not log in here come the early hours of this saturday morning and post drunken messages/threads!

...'like how embarrassing!!:pac:

Studying is torture for me today..combination of a) The lovely weather b) Currently trying to study educational and developmental psychology and c) The end of these exams is in sight!
    However, bet come Friday when I'm finished the weather will break and it will down pour non stop!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Studying is torture for me today..combination of a) The lovely weather b) Currently trying to study educational and developmental psychology and c) The end of these exams is in sight!
    However, bet come Friday when I'm finished the weather will break and it will down pour non stop!!:(

I'm thinking the same. I'm trying to hard to study and it's not working! I seem to have broken my toe last night and I am in bits which isn't helping my nonexistent concentration. And the weather looks so nice but they keep saying on the radio that it's gonna break. No! I want sunny weather when I FINALLY finish on Monday.

Be prepared for a very drunk ergonomics at the BULBs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

hmmm i dont remember posting in this thread last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

So, it's almost 3am in the morning. And Bluedolphin (it took me ages to write that feckin name .....where the hell is 'u' on the keyboard) is not sober at all. Not sober at all at all. Indeed some people might think she's drunk. So. In this state of inebriation, and with her grammatical guard down around her ankles, I'd like to make these points:

1) a certain member of the Lodge staff is so fcuking hot and, "I would, yeah".

2) I've just had the best four years of my life. Really. Couldn't have been better; met the best people; laughed so much; too many memories to think of.

5) NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POINT OUT MY SPELLING AND/OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS POST

AHHHH there goes capslock took ages to find the bloody button right people my eyes don't work any more. Good night and good luck x x

Wtf is this >>>> :rolleyes:

Finished already?? Thats HPSS for ya. How many exams did you have?? the usual two REALLY difficult ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

ill probably add to this thread is my drunkeness friday morning.. if i make it back to my house..

• Advertisement

Do I dare say following your brother..
    No, you really shouldn't dare. Although, yes, he is slowly morphing into being known as Aoife's Brother. Ah. How times have changed. :D
    PeakOutput wrote: »
    hmmm i dont remember posting in this thread last night
    Me neither!! I just remembered that I actually had when I woke up and saw the laptop open beside my bed. :o
    dedon wrote: »
    Finished already?? Thats HPSS for ya. How many exams did you have?? the usual two REALLY difficult ones
    Two. :D Really difficult ones. One of them was 100 per cent. Between the other three modules over the semester I had a presentation, 6 MCQs and four 2.5-3K word essays plus an oul FYP until week 4. Now granted three of those four essays were due weeks 12/13 (or weeks 13/14 if you prefer :pac:) so they didn't really impede on my semester...but the MCQs and the other one did! :D
    Nutty wrote: »
    .. if i make it back to my house..

Giggidy! :pac:

Ooops my bad.. my mum got her name back once I left college... poor woman.. If you become a sabbat you will probably meet her if you havent already

Who's yore ma?

Giggidy! :pac:

excuse you im a good catholic school girl :D and the only reason i wouldnt make it home is that i may end up passed out or in a&e or the like or due to the fact that all going well i wont have stopped drinkin

in addition id just like to add wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wohhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finished my exams and ul forever.. yes it is early ut i got sick of dicon due to migraine eaerlier in week............................. wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finished woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

in addition id just like to add wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wohhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finished my exams and ul forever.. yes it is early ut i got sick of dicon due to migraine eaerlier in week............................. wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finished woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo
    quoted for proof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Dear oh dear......work + still drunk is not good. Unfortunately being drunk isn't numbing the pain in my ankle. Curse D2 and curse me falling over. So rather than some drunken posting on boards last night there was drunken texts.

The first at 23:15
    Rory is playing a dangerous game. I've had nothing to eat since lunch and I'm drinking like a fish.

The second at 01:16
    Ugh I.Ffs a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Dear oh dear......work + still drunk is not good. Unfortunately being drunk isn't numbing the pain in my ankle. Curse D2 and curse me falling over. So rather than some drunken posting on boards last night there was drunken texts.

HAHA you fell :D

But I know all about being in work and still being drunk...I am in that mode right now :(

beer anyone????????????????//

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Mossin wrote: »
    HAHA you fell :D

LMFAO. Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa:D
    beer anyone????????????????//

As soon as I finish work. Wishes I was drinking now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement