Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hahhaahahahhahahahah

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Nutty wrote: »
    beer anyone????????????????//
    If you were in the Stables then I probably ran into you at some stage, so technically we went for beers:D Now all iv to do is goo to the "Today I saw" thread, figure out which one you were and claim my points!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

na... ive only had my first bottle bout 20 mins ago .. nobody would go to the stables.. so went to lahinch and den to father teds house great craic of a road trip.. if your in the stables/lodge tuesday technically there could be a stoppin too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    However, bet come Friday when I'm finished the weather will break and it will down pour non stop!!:(

Don't want to point fingers now or anything but...I'm blaming F_M for the evening's torrential downpour :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

If anybody was in the Stables tonight about 11 ish and saw a guy come in absolutely ****ing drowned wet...that was me!! damn stupid downpour :mad:

that rain was mad.. we were only comin home from lahinch and half the rds across the city were half flooded

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Mossin wrote: »
    If anybody was in the Stables tonight about 11 ish and saw a guy come in absolutely ****ing drowned wet...that was me!! damn stupid downpour :mad:

You were in the stables? Ah ****e, I was out there tonight for a few quiet ones myself. Although when I say quiet.... ffs could the DJ not turn the sound down a bit, fair enough if the place was jammed. I really hate having to shout to be heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Don't want to point fingers now or anything but...I'm blaming F_M for the evening's torrential downpour :pac:
    Im psychic!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

cson wrote: »
    You were in the stables? Ah ****e, I was out there tonight for a few quiet ones myself. Although when I say quiet.... ffs could the DJ not turn the sound down a bit, fair enough if the place was jammed. I really hate having to shout to be heard.

I literally had a quick pint and a whiskey to warm myself up, then I left to get out of my wet clothes.

Ya gotta love the DJ. An old balding, fat man in a student bar, who owns about 2 CD's of mixed music

Ya gotta love the DJ. An old balding, fat man in a student bar, who owns about 2 CD's of mixed music

I was going to add to that, but you've got it in one there.

Its wrong, so very verrrrrrry wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

A dude from my course turned to me one night and says rather drunkenly "Rory, do you reckon that barrell of Guinness up there has an AC\DC?" Sadly I think we were **** out of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

then I left to get out of my wet clothes.

Rwar!

T'was like that scene in the Shawshank where Andy finally gets out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

cson wrote: »
    I was the only drunk fuck dancing in the place up by the DJ (well me and one other person) So if you saw me claim your points! God by the end of the night I was pretty pissed

cooperguy wrote: »
    I was the only drunk fuck dancing in the place up by the DJ (well me and one other person) So if you saw me claim your points! God by the end of the night I was pretty pissed

I have often been the only one dancing. It's fun; no one gets in your way. :o

And leave poor Ber alone; he's been around since...well...since forever, really.

We'd all have great time for Ber if he'd only turn the shagging volume down a notch or 5.

but he like it louder louder louder..

i expect all ye fellow fourth yer to join me in been ****led in stables on tuesday and den fall into our dear lodge :D ....

**im shocked that i think my spelling is perfect and yet ****led is a word before anyone questions it..**

tonite was my last nite in town for a while id say....

but he like it louder louder louder..

i expect all ye fellow fourth yer to join me in been ****led in stables on tuesday and den fall into our dear lodge :D ....
    Yes. Yes please.
    Nutty wrote:
    tonite was my last nite in town for a while id say....
    +1. There are far too many pervs about the place. Mostly in the Icon. And mostly attracted to the big neon sign that hangs above my head that says, "I clearly like pervs so come perv on me, you perv". *Sigh* :(

pervs were in force in force in icon last night that and children...
    bd you'll end up out in town next weekend and you know it seen as your from limerick.. while ive the joys of going to stores next weekend cant wait ... i wont know how to handle the lack of pervs at alll..
    then states in 10 days wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pervs and children? Do they not cancel each other out like? Leaving the place a lovely ocean of Tiesto Tranquility for all in between.

pervs were in force in force in icon last night that and children...
    bd you'll end up out in town next weekend and you know it seen as your from limerick.. while ive the joys of going to stores next weekend cant wait ... i wont know how to handle the lack of pervs at alll..
    then states in 10 days wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, there were quite a lot of youngsters in there too!

*sigh* Yes, I suppose I will end up in town. Damn. Maybe I won't... Disco in my brain instead! :D
    cson wrote:
    Pervs and children? Do they not cancel each other out like? Leaving the place a lovely ocean of Tiesto Tranquility for all in between.

No.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement