Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those at work today

• 14-05-2008 7:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

....seeing as my calendar says its 'Be a C*nt to Others' day today, I would just like to inform you that I will be sitting on a deckchair in the lovely sunshine with dozens of other students, a bin full of ice, cold water and beer, and several disposable barbecues to be stocked with burgers, pork chops and other assorted food. I hope you enjoy your day in the office.

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Those about to work, we salute you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Meh, we might be taking off here early anyway, one of the former Amir's of Kuwait died last night so everywhere here is closing as a mark of respect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Well I'm an hour away from finishing my work day so all I'll say is "Hate to be just starting now."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Its another exam today for Overheal.

To hell with your beer picnic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I should add that as Im in Student Halls with well over 2,000 students, there are some crackin' women who like strippin off for this weather.

Thus increases your jealousy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Archimedes wrote: »
    I should add that as Im in Student Halls with well over 2,000 students, there are some crackin' women who like strippin off for this weather.

Meh I get that pretty much all year round, and the percentage of hot women is far higher over here.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Meh I get that pretty much all year round, and the percentage of hot women is far higher over here.

It wasnt aimed at anybody living in Australia or Sweden :p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Why would I need that when all the women here are dressed like this, seriously hot ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

cnuts.

It wasnt aimed at anybody living in Australia or Sweden :p:p

Or heading down to florida for the summer?

All they wear are short shorts and string bikini tops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

If your not at work, what the hell are you doing looking at a calander and/or computer so early in the morning?

Incidently my calander says the first ever game of golf was played in St Andrews in 1754...........damn cheap calanders.
    Happy Birthday Golf!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

What the fudge are you doing up at 07:47?

He arrived in work early so as to act out his deckchair/beer fantasy on boards.

I havent been to bed yet :)

The real question is what was I doing up at 17:47?

I dont know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

you're a smelly student and you probably have exams to do at some stage.

of those 2,000 people, i'd say 99% wont go to bed with you.

The working world think your a good for nothing leaching C*nt.

We've all done it, enjoy it while it lasts then ill laugh at you when you take your entry level position in the real world.

students, only good for testing drugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

cance wrote: »

We've all done it, enjoy it while it lasts then ill laugh at you when you take your entry level position in the real world.

Im assuming from the tone of your post the OP's mission was a success with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

meh

cance wrote: »

Thank you. This is exactly what I wanted.
    of those 2,000 people, i'd say 99% wont go to bed with you

Thats still 20 people. 19 more than you, and thats being generous.

Enjoy work, hope the day flies by.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

So technically Im paying for you sit on your arse and drink beer - ah aint the government grand

Hope you get sunburn

• Advertisement

LouOB wrote: »
    So technically Im paying for you sit on your arse and drink beer - ah aint the government grand

Hope you get sunburn

Actually Im in University in Belfast, so rest assured, your hard earned money is not paying for me. But it has paid for Brian Cowen's new house. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

LouOB wrote: »

Hope you get sunburn

The way the weather is changeing out there he will more then likely get a cold :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Overheal wrote: »

Yeah but they are american.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I have a great seat at work by the window to watch the scandliy clad woman walk towards the gym or the city centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭TheCaveman

....seeing as my calendar says its 'Be a C*nt to Others' day today, I would just like to inform you that I will be sitting on a deckchair in the lovely sunshine with dozens of other students, a bin full of ice, cold water and beer, and several disposable barbecues to be stocked with burgers, pork chops and other assorted food. I hope you enjoy your day in the office.

:rolleyes:

Well that is your problem right there...

cold water and beer, and several disposable barbecues to be stocked with burgers, pork chops and other assorted food

Who put burgers on a BBQ?

I suppose as i am at work, I can afford propper meat when I decide to have a BBQ :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Archi don't make me remind them of post #132wed :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

TheCaveman wrote: »
    Who put burgers on a BBQ?

I'd put burgers on a BBQ, what is wrong with that?

OP fair play, although I'm in work I won't begrudge you...

*crosses fingers* come on karma!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭RedXIV

To Student enjoying beers.

Today i'm playing video games in work that you won't play for over a year. I will be getting paid handsomely for said work.

Today work has also decided to incorporate a "free lunch" deal with a pub down the road. i shall get free beer and food, and i shall be paid to consume them.

When you leave college, unless you're as jammy as hell, you won't be doing as well as me :D

lots of love

Red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭daosulli

Archimedes . . my calendar for tomorrow tells me that you going to have the runs after eating dodgy food at the bbq :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

RedXIV wrote: »
    To Student enjoying beers.

Today i'm playing video games in work that you won't play for over a year. I will be getting paid handsomely for said work.

Today work has also decided to incorporate a "free lunch" deal with a pub down the road. i shall get free beer and food, and i shall be paid to consume them.

When you leave college, unless you're as jammy as hell, you won't be doing as well as me :D

lots of love

Red

i heart your job, it sounds class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Don't get me started, I can't even concentrate on my exams will all the boobage. Well, couldn't. I am now a free man of the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Sabotage wrote: »
    Overheal wrote:

Yeah but they are american.

And some shouldn't be allowed wear string bikini tops but should be wearing "VERY wide load" signs *shudder and attempts to keep lunch down* The horrors I saw when in Florida.

Advertisement