Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rogue maintanking in BT?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Hah. how he is able to do this ? From what i can see in the video he isnt doing alot of damage, well thats if it is from the rogues pov when i see the damage, and i cant go fullscreen to see it fully. And i wonder, did last nights patch do anything to nerf this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Can't view link from work, but maybe the guy has loads of dodge ?
    Also they have that ability were their dodge is increased for a short amount of time.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

afaik he had about 76% dodge...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

What is the Dodge cap?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I think he managed to get enough dodge/parry/defence to make him melee unhittable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

76.31% dodge, 12.16% parry, and 14.16% chance to be missed, meaning that he had 102.63% avoidance. Something like 100 expertise to give himself reasonable tps, and something ****ing insane like 1400 agility. He's a genius tbh.

Edit: Anyone know what that mod is that he's using, the aggro yoke in the middle of the screen?

Advertisement