Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Family Car

Options
  • 14-05-2008 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Perhaps someone with considerable more knowledge than myself may be able to help.

I am looking for a family car. I have just found out that the Missus is expecting our second child (1st is 9 months!) - Yipee!!. However - this is going to be a problem from a car point of view. I currently have a Primera and the boot is too small - there is no way that we could get 2 buggies in there combined with all of the other baby stuff.

So really need to get it changed. Any suggestions?

Only criteria is that it must be under 15k, 2nd hand - probably no older than 2004. Would prefer under 1.6 diesel as we have to travel 100k each work day. (few more criteria there that I thought!!)

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Comments

Advertisement