Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Panel Beating

Options
  • 14-05-2008 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Got a dent in my car last night. Not as bad as I thought but the wheel arch at the back is dented in. I know this will be difficult to answer as different companies charge different prices etc but it woulkd be great if somebody who has had panel beating work done before could give me an idea of the price range?

Thanks!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

I have no idea, but there is a place on Black horse avenue called Devlin body repairs, call them and ask the for a rough quote over the phone.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Can they really give a quote based on a telephone call? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Victor_M wrote: »
    I have no idea, but there is a place on Black horse avenue called Devlin body repairs, call them and ask the for a rough quote over the phone.

I presume that's in Dublin? I'm in Cork....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

i'd recommend body image on the link road in ballincollig 021 481088 or 0877506305

between family and friends there's been a fairly significant amount of work done on various cars and i've always found it to be top notch.

your best bet is going to be call into a bodyshop though, most places are going to say they'll need to see the damage before they can give an accurate quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

i'd recommend body image on the link road in ballincollig 021 481088 or 0877506305

between family and friends there's been a fairly significant amount of work done on various cars and i've always found it to be top notch.

your best bet is going to be call into a bodyshop though, most places are going to say they'll need to see the damage before they can give an accurate quote.

I think my Dad has has work done by them before. Out by EMC kinda?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

other side of town. up behind the esb and celtic fuels. if you drop me a pm with where you're coming from etc, i'll give you directions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

kbannon wrote: »
    Can they really give a quote based on a telephone call? :eek:

Obviously the actual quote would be based on a visual inspection, but they gave me a rough quote over the phone, the quotes seem to be in chunks of 250 or 500 Euro demoninations only though:)

Advertisement