Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night of a Thousand Corsets - Beers, June 20th D2 Harcourt Street *change of venue*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

No, I is scared
    ash xxx wrote: »
    :D yeah but its not just you that has to do it, it has to be all the boys. This is my first boards beers, ya's all better be nice to me. This condensed milk thing better not be a ploy to pelt me with it once I get there. :mad:

Don't underestimate the importance of that condensed milk. Next time i'm wearing a boards t-shirt and everything just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

No, I is scared
    :D yeah I think I'd be pretty mortified if I just had to walk up to a random group. I better look through all the pics on here just so I might recognize a few faces, i must post one of myself too. Just so if any of ya's see me walking round like a crazy person shakin a can of condensed milk, someone nice will come up and lead me to the other boardsies!!

You can always get one of the girls numbers and give them a ring when you're arriving. You're better to get one on the day or the day before when people know what time they'll be there at!

No, I is scared
    Cathooo wrote: »
    You can always get one of the girls numbers and give them a ring when you're arriving. You're better to get one on the day or the day before when people know what time they'll be there at!

Can i get one of the girls number? preferably a single one with black hair and low alcohol tolerance?

No, I is scared
    RedXIV wrote: »
    Can i get one of the girls number? preferably a single one with black hair and low alcohol tolerance?

whoooo? and no

No, I is scared
    whoooo? and no

not fussy. and damn

• Advertisement

No, I is scared
    not fussy. and damn

the brotherettes are all excellent drinkers, no lightweights!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

No, I is scared

how would a bloke who was a bit drunk notice if a girl had a low alcohol tolerance? especially one that was late:confused:

No, I is scared
    jsb wrote: »
    how would a bloke who was a bit drunk notice if a girl had a low alcohol tolerance? especially one that was later:confused:

happy 5000th post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, I is scared
    happy 5000th post :D

And what a memorable post it is.

No, I is scared
    ye hurray , I would like this opportunity to thank all the wimmin on boards who have given me ample opportunities to increase my post count by stalking chatting to them

• Advertisement

No, I is scared
    how would a bloke who was a bit drunk notice if a girl had a low alcohol tolerance? especially one that was late:confused:

the hairy palms test. never fails

No, I is scared
    ye hurray , I would like this opportunity to thank all the wimmin on boards who have given me ample opportunities to increase my post count by stalking chatting to them

imagine if pm's were counted :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

No, I is scared
    So Ladies and Gents - Show of hands.... who is actually going to be partaking in the 'corset' theme of the evening? And by partaking I mean wearing....

No, I is scared
    Cmol wrote: »
    So Ladies and Gents - Show of hands.... who is actually going to be partaking in the 'corset' theme of the evening? And by partaking I mean wearing....

*raises hand*

No, I is scared
    tom Dunne wrote: »
    *raises Hand*

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

No, I is scared
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    *raises hand*

*raises eyebrow*

No, I is scared
    trout wrote: »
    *raises eyebrow*

As long as that is all that will be rising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

No, I is scared
    Nice to see its all boys that have replied :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sweetbubbly

Hmmmmm Condensed milk and corsets does not sound like a good combination.... especially judging by one of the photos on your webpage Tom. I really hope that was condensed milk.......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

No, I is scared
    Just out of curiosity, after my first beers on the 20th, does that make me a real live brotherette?? Or is there some other prerequisite for brotherette status???

• Advertisement

No, I is scared
    Just out of curiosity, after my first beers on the 20th, does that make me a real live brotherette?? Or is there some other prerequisite for brotherette status???

Whoa, there young lady, steady on. One step at a time.

The road to brotherette is a long and detailed one, merely turning up in drunken state to a beers, displaying ample cleavage does not automatically confer the status of brotherette upon you.

Though it does help considerably.

I can't divulge the steps involved, but suffice to say, you will know when you have achieved said status.

No, I is scared
    Aww, ok then *goes to sulk in corner* :( I'll just have to try extra hard so at these beers.

No, I is scared
    yes we can discuss the other steps at the beers (providing you bribe me by buying me a drink ;))

No, I is scared
    Well if you're nice to me, I may consider buying you a drink!!

No, I is scared
    yes we can discuss the other steps at the beers (providing you bribe me by buying me a drink ;))

I really hope that wasn't aimed at me. You know the restraining order prevents me from buying you drink, wellington boots and live animals.
    I'll just have to try extra hard so at these beers.

Just how hard to you intend trying? The brothers cannot be bought (though I here the single brothers would sell their soul for hot wimmins).

No, I is scared
    Tom Dunne wrote: »

Just how hard to you intend trying? The brothers cannot be bought (though I here the single brothers would sell their soul for hot wimmins).

Their souls, eh? Hmmmm. I have sweets, lots of sweets!!

No, I is scared
    Their souls, eh? Hmmmm. I have sweets, lots of sweets!!

Interesting. Though make sure they are not buttons, you don't want to be giving ChewChew the wrong ideas.

No, I is scared
    Whats the story with ChewChew and buttons???

No, I is scared
    Whats the story with ChewChew and buttons???

They make her go all "funny".

Plus they give her wind, I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i shall bring buttons so :D.

twill be my first time too, that is if something drastic doesn't get in the way that would hinder me going.

Advertisement