Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night of a Thousand Corsets - Beers, June 20th D2 Harcourt Street *change of venue*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No, I is scared
    Dragan wrote: »
    Oh yeah, i will have my camera with me tonight because i need a lot of practice getting shots at this type of even that don't end up looking like the usual point and click stuff.

Anyone who IS camera shy just let me know and i will ensure i don't take any snaps of you and you can join Brother Trout on the list of those who shall not be snapped.

Anyone is ISN'T camera shy can ham it up all the like!

Add me to that list please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

No, I is scared
    Oh yeah, i will have my camera with me tonight because i need a lot of practice getting shots at this type of even that don't end up looking like the usual point and click stuff.

Anyone who IS camera shy just let me know and i will ensure i don't take any snaps of you and you can join Brother Trout on the list of those who shall not be snapped.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo:eek::eek::eek:.
    I suspect you'll have more people on the "dont photo" me list than not on it Dragan. I is camera shy too btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

No, I is scared

Anyone who is really camera shy, can take shelter in the shadow of my enormous behind.

'nuff said :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

No, I is scared
    irishbird wrote: »
    :eek::eek: No way. they would probably manage to blow the place up between them :eek::eek:

:D:D:D Funny cos its true.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Snap away.

Photos are good evidence of how drunkeness progresses.

Just make sure they're timestamped!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

No, I is scared
    I like photos! except incrimidating ones....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

No, I is scared
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Add me to that list please.
    I already knew that you were camera shy Thae. :)

As for everyone else, it's not a problem....most of the shots i want to get will be odd anyways...not really full group stuff or anything like that.

Just for willing subjects, if you see me with the camera out just stay doing what you are doing...i'll be aiming for the non posed, gesticulating type of thing.

Anyone who is camera shy have no fear,i'll ensure you don't even end up in the background and all photos will be approved by people in them before being made public.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

No, I is scared
    Whoop Whoop. . .

See ya'll soon!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

No, I is scared

The onus is on you to ask people if they mind their pic being taken, even people who may end up in the background

And dont go waving the damn thing around all night, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

No, I is scared
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    And how does that differ from any other Beers you have been at? :confused:

Well before there was... or at least nobody...

Jeez who am I kidding. Bring on the alcomohol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

No, I is scared
    I already knew that you were camera shy Thae. :)

As for everyone else, it's not a problem....most of the shots i want to get will be odd anyways...not really full group stuff or anything like that.

Just for willing subjects, if you see me with the camera out just stay doing what you are doing...i'll be aiming for the non posed, gesticulating type of thing.

Anyone who is camera shy have no fear,i'll ensure you don't even end up in the background and all photos will be approved by people in them before being made public.

fair play to ya, thats very fair! no objections from me anyway, i know what i look like, ive made peace with it! :pac: snap away!

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

just let me know so i can suck in my gut, i have trained in 2 weeks and its coming along nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

No, I is scared
    DesF wrote: »
    The onus is on you to ask people if they mind their pic being taken, even people who may end up in the background

And dont go waving the damn thing around all night, please.

It's alright DesF, i'm going drinking, not photographing. I'd say the camera will make an appearance for a combined total of 10 minutes.

Otherwise how am i gonna hold both my Jack and Cokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

No, I is scared
    Nope, I bring it home, and my gorgeous girlfriend makes me some sweet banoffee pie.

This is actually true, not a lie, or a BGRH myth, this does actually, 100% happen.

There are witnesses.

I can confirm this is 100% true.

I have been to the top of Banoffee Mountain ... and it tastes good

*gentle belch*

Real good :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

No, I is scared
    You can snap me, but make sure it's insured! Anyway outta here peeps, take it sleazy and see you sooner if not later!

DJ Spider has left t'interwebz! :cool:

1) Glowsticks - Check
    2) Chocolates left from Ninja Karaoke - Check
    3) T Shirt for Agent_Smith - Check
    4) Hawtness of DJ Spider - Check
    5) Corset - Check

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No, I is scared
    o.0

WTF...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

No, I is scared
    Possibly off the interweb for the evening so have a great night everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Is he too scared to post himself?
    Still hung up on me seansouth? -.-

Twas a last minute thing and I dont exactly carry a mobile internet dev with me on the dart so I can post to appease you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

No, I is scared
    Got home from the US late last night and totally forgot to buy condensed milk. Plan at the moment is to drop by after football, anyone know what d2's policy is about bringing in bags or do i have to run home first and drop it off? Would mean an extra hour of lateness :(

Also need to find time to find and buy condensed milk, is any substitute allowed such as tinned custard or some such? :p

Either way i'll be there after 10. Only plus thing being my extreme tiredness means i'll get drunk twice as quick ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

No, I is scared
    bought my condensed milk,just home,and il c u guys there :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

No, I is scared
    Rob_l wrote: »
    Why who had you on baby reins before?

WHAT? Nobody! One of the lads was wearing pink baby reins last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, I is scared
    I'm off.

See you all around 6. :D

\o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

No, I is scared
    Seeya when I see ya!

*bounces around reception*

I can't wait to get outta here!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The reins may be needed again.

I need DesF at my office at 13.00 hours tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I hope all the cougars will get on alright without me. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

No, I is scared
    Right, I'm done toying with Gods work for another week, see you all later, gotta go buy condensed milk, and underwear :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Heeeyyyy youuuu guuuyyyss! Wait for me! :(

tumbleweed.jpg

Oh bugger. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

No, I is scared
    ^^^ a picture for every occasion Abi - Jesus your a legend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hi, Im going to bed. I cant believe Im such a wuss. Cant even stay awake for 24hrs anymore :(
    Nice to meet some of you there and others who were there but didnt get around to talking to and others who came after i left that i havent yet not gotten around to meet but hope to again sometime in the future. Around tea-time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

It's times like these I wouldn't mind living in Dublin! Hope the lot of you have had a great night when you read this :)

Advertisement