Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night of a Thousand Corsets - Beers, June 20th D2 Harcourt Street *change of venue*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Dragan wrote: »
    To say i am disappointed to not be mentioned after our various dance floor routines and duets is an understatement.

You sir, are a bastard.

Only messin!!!! Pleasure to meet you dude!:D

I was on the dancefloor for quite a while so which one are you again????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

No, I is scared
    I was on the dancefloor for quite a while so which one are you again????

Tall chap, normally with a light brownish hat on, lots of jumping and head banging and electrofeet!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

No, I is scared
    Tall chap, normally with a light brownish hat on, lots of jumping and head banging and electrofeet!

I think i nearly got squished by you..were you dancing with me, the don and Min at one point..to an Irish song? Or was it Cotten eye joe?? :D

LadyE wrote: »
    I think i nearly got squished by you..were you dancing with me, the don and Min at one point..to an Irish song? Or was it Cotten eye joe?? :D

What was the DJ thinking.......

Also, damn that Asian guy for cock blocking me!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

No, I is scared
    That was a good night out. Think I recognized 3 people. Oh well thats half the fun I guess. Pity I didn't get there til later on though.

• Advertisement

No, I is scared
    What was the DJ thinking.......

Also, damn that Asian guy for cock blocking me!

Damn right..then I thin kIrish clover or rover or something played afterwards :confused::rolleyes:

Cock blocked you on whom???

LadyE wrote: »
    Damn right..then I thin kIrish clover or rover or something played afterwards :confused::rolleyes:

Cock blocked you on whom???

The hot Asian chick!

Possibly his sister.....

No, I is scared
    The hot Asian chick!

Possibly his sister.....

Quite possibly!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

No, I is scared
    To say i am disappointed to not be mentioned after our various dance floor routines and duets is an understatement.

You sir, are a bastard.

Only messin!!!! Pleasure to meet you dude!:D

5n23r3lzljji088qbv28.gif

ninja edit

>_>

<_<

Although myself and Dragan did form a human shield to prevent the drunk leery guy from getting at Squirtle or whatever her name is!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No, I is scared
    haha drunk leery guy was hilarious, argh head isnt too sore, stomach in ribbons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

No, I is scared
    nice to meet you all and i did it all sober!!!! OMG!!! lol so i got to see the REAL madness!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

No, I is scared
    I am a hangover free sone :D

Marvel at my ability to perform mundane tasks such as doing my washing and thinking about taking out the trash :D

Also I don't remember much of the dancing part of the night. I think I'd hit the aimlessly wandering about stage of drunkeness by then. My brain kicked back in just in time for the trip home!

No, I is scared
    angrybadger were you yhe gyy wwearing a beige blazer and a brown tshirt? just trying to out a face to you as i think i overheard u say u were angry or something...

No, I is scared
    I cant remember ruby-j

need pix ;_;

No, I is scared
    i was the one who got the hard time from tom dunne and degsy!!!! :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No, I is scared
    Ruby-J wrote: »

You need to narrow it down a bit there. :D

No, I is scared
    Curly hair??

Oh yeah, who was the girl who came up, said are you spankeh and spanked me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No, I is scared
    I am running on a sever lack of sleep, don't think I am hung over...

Had a great night it was nice to meet new people, catch up with people and get to talk to people I had meet briefly before.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

No, I is scared
    T'was a fun night with a fantastic turn-out and a thank you to everyone I talked to. There are too many to name; and a few whose names elude me even now.

• Advertisement

No, I is scared
    lol nope!

here i am...:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No, I is scared
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    I am running on a sever lack of sleep, don't think I am hung over...

Had a great night it was nice to meet new people, catch up with people and get to talk to people I had meet briefly before.

How did the photo shoot go?

No, I is scared
    lol nope!

here i am...:D

221814384a6712787158l.jpg
    Oh were you wearing some form of boots and jeans?

I remember trying to get over to talk to ya if so, but ended up somewhere else

No, I is scared
    yeh that was me! i was probably looking very dumbfounded, trying to keep up with the double names and talk to everyone!!! lol!!!

No, I is scared
    yeh that was me! i was probably looking very dumbfounded, trying to keep up with the double names and talk to everyone!!! lol!!!
    \o/

Memory is coming back :D

Yeah defo tried to get chatting to ya but missed it :(

No, I is scared
    and who were you then??? there were so many there though i probably wont remember....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, I is scared
    Ah, the demon drink.

Now that the head is somewhat clear, I am beginning to wonder how I ended up with a keyring containing a picture of DesF and Kaimera in a vaguely homo-erotic tender moment.

Sorry Ruby-J, you couldn't have picked the worse two messers (me and trout) to encounter in your first hour or two at a BGRH beers. Consider it an initiation ceremony. :) I still don't know where Laois is.

An Zaph, if the drunken texts you are still sending my wife are anything to go by, yes, you are still drunk. Sorry I can't help you with the boat.

Too many names to mention, it was great to see you all again, and great to put some new faces to usernames.

As for that person who brought the foreign "Condensada" milk, or whatever, I tip my virtual hat to you, very impressive. Though you are not supposed to take it back with you, it could do wonders for DesF's skin.

And for everybody else, a point to note: Condensed milk is not the same as evaporated milk

You know who you are. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

No, I is scared
    I've met Tom Dunne, I'm happy now! :D Only stayed for a few hours but it was nice to meet some of ye (didn't get to talk to most people), really good venue for it too, well done! Hope you all had a good night :)

No, I is scared
    and who were you then??? there were so many there though i probably wont remember....:(

Dude wearing the dark blue 'boobies make me smile' t-shirt with the smiley face

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

No, I is scared
    I am a hangover free sone :D

Marvel at my ability to perform mundane tasks such as doing my washing and thinking about taking out the trash :D

Also I don't remember much of the dancing part of the night. I think I'd hit the aimlessly wandering about stage of drunkeness by then. My brain kicked back in just in time for the trip home!

Not at all angry or Badger like. How disappointing ;)

Advertisement