Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night of a Thousand Corsets - Beers, June 20th D2 Harcourt Street *change of venue*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

No, I is scared
    As I said, he Rick Roll'd her!
    lol i remember that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

No, I is scared
    Spankeh wrote: »
    Wait, what was I doing now?

I now have it on good authority that it was indeed you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

No, I is scared
    Looby_Loo wrote: »
    I now have it on good authority that it was indeed you :p
    Pics or it didnt happen

I cant remember what I done

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

No, I is scared
    No, on my own!

Just remembered when Adrian Rick Roll'd fonpokemon at the bar :D

who did what now? i don't remember this...

oh no now i remember! god i didnt think i was that drunk that i'd start forgetting things....

No, I is scared
    I have a pic of a pile up with Des at the bottom, kaimera and Tom Dunne and someone else all on top

Found my camera and Will is the fourth person.
    If anyone at the beers wants to see the few photos I have, PM me and I will send a link

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

I meant to say earlier that I thought the night was good craic. I can't really remeber who I met and I'm really bad with names but you all seemed quite nice.

Atleast nobody got stabbed right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

No, I is scared
    *surfaces*

That was a frickin' awesome night!!! Lemme see, lemme see, what do I remember this time? Oh yeah! Everything!!! Including several failed attempts to throw glow-sticks into tSubh Dearg and my corsets, advice on getting nice new metal shiny corsets, Lemming doing Jesus-at-a-rave impressions, free steak, G'em making proclamations about there being Boobies everywhere!

Top quality night guys, when's the next one?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, I is scared
    Knee-Vee wrote: »
    Top quality night guys, when's the next one?

NOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't start that. It's too early.

(December, btw)

On a side note - was I very drunk or did Lemming have his hair in pigtails at one stage? And did he do an impression of Jesus with the glowsticks around his head?

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

No, I is scared
    not till December??? :eek:

you were drunk, but yes Lemming did have his hair in pigtails. frikkin hilarious. That guy is a legend.

CCCP^ I was talking to you for ages, cant remember your name though but I do remember we laughed ALOT. lol :pac:

No, I is scared
    ChewChew wrote: »
    not till December??? :eek:

you were drunk, but yes Lemming did have his hair in pigtails. frikkin hilarious. That guy is a legend.

CCCP^ I was talking to you for ages, cant remember your name though but I do remember we laughed ALOT. lol :pac:

Aww that far away :(
    I have a nice photo of you chewchew

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

oh my god I just remembered Agent Smith introduced himself to me as DeVore and I was then insisting that people were lying to me about his name. And then DJ Spider intervened, and put me in my place. :D

Did you not believe me when I told you that was Agent Smith and not DeVore? Unless there were multiple people being pranked by himself.

Who was that guy I was talking to about Physics and Computer Science for a good 45 mins in the 'reserved area' upstairs... Only I could arrive at an internet meet and talk physics!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you know the ladies lounge could - now this is only an idea - host one to tide you's over til december and where the bgrh guys could gate crash :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

No, I is scared
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    (December, btw)
    We need one in November.

1st Anniversary of the first Official BGRH Beers.

No, I is scared
    Aww that far away :(
    I have a nice photo of you chewchew

aww pm me your pix will ya hun???

Peteee wrote: »
    Did you not believe me when I told you that was Agent Smith and not DeVore? Unless there were multiple people being pranked by himself.

I did believe you when DJ Spider put me in my place. lol. Twas very funny. I couldnt believe I was punked like that. hahhahaaaa. was very funny. But thanx for catching it so early in the night. :D

No, I is scared
    Cremo wrote: »
    you know the ladies lounge could - now this is only an idea - host one to tide you's over til december and where the bgrh guys could gate crash :p.

well done you. what a good idea. so what did we agree on our challenge that we did'nt fulfill?? I know we discussed something. . .

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No, I is scared
    (December, btw)

Wasn't September mentioned recently?

DesF wrote: »
    We need one in November.

1st Anniversary of the first Official BGRH Beers.

I concur. Will The Long Stone be able to accommodate the slight increase in numbers?

No, I is scared
    Zaph wrote: »

I concur. Will The Long Stone be able to accommodate the slight increase in numbers?

lol, doubt it.

At this rate of growth we'll be looking at renting a function room in a hotel or something.

well done you. what a good idea. so what did we agree on our challenge that we did'nt fulfill?? I know we discussed something. . .
    yeh we did, can you not remember. awwh...

the challenge will take place at the next beers that i can go to hence why i'm pushing for the ladies to organise one sooner than november/december and considing we're actually getting less rain these summer days there's no time like the present (well before the end of summer) :pac:

No, I is scared
    And so it was decided by the assembled Elder Brethren that November it is.

There was talk of a weekend away in September, a sort of BGRH on tour. I have a few ideas for that we can discuss nearer the time.

No, I is scared
    considing we're actually getting less rain these summer days

Have you moved to somewhere tropical since I was last talking to you? :confused:

• Advertisement

No, I is scared

On that theme.

I think Brother The Recliner earned his stripes on Friday, even if he was absent. The free steak was the clincher.

Welcome to the fold Elder Brother The Recliner.

No, I is scared
    Have you moved to somewhere tropical since I was last talking to you? :confused:

Ya was just going to ask was he living in Ireland :)

well no but friday was a good day an excellent day in fact for a beers in a beer garden.

or maybe it was them heaters and obscenly strong lights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

yeh we did, can you not remember. awwh...

the challenge will take place at the next beers that i can go to hence why i'm pushing for the ladies to organise one sooner than november/december and considing we're actually getting less rain these summer days there's no time like the present (well before the end of summer) :pac:

Whats this challenge?!

No, I is scared
    On that theme.

I think Brother The Recliner earned his stripes on Friday, even if he was absent. The free steak was the clincher.

Motion passed. Thank you, Brother DesF. Welcome Edler Brother Recliner.

(I really should get out more)

No, I is scared
    On that theme.

Hear hear!

applause.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

There was talk of a weekend away in September, a sort of BGRH on tour. I have a few ideas for that we can discuss nearer the time.

On tour to the tropical land of Waterford???

No, I is scared
    nkay1985 wrote: »
    On tour to the tropical land of Waterford???

I love Waterford.

Large bottles for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I love Waterford.

Large bottles for all!

Incorrect - lay-arge boh'les.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

No, I is scared
    *Takes a bow*

Thank you Brethern