Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch and Putt

Options
  • 14-05-2008 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

There is one place listed in the Activities sticky - Taylors Hill Pitch and Putt, anyone know any more?

I hear of one in Renmore behind the army barracks? One in slat hill that is very small..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

I dont know is the one on Taylors Hill operational any more. Used be a case of calling to the house and asking to do a round of the course but it looks like a new house has been built there and the course looks rough to say the least....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 triblex

yes, it is still in operational. i think my flatmates went there last weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Tribesman29

Try the one behind the barracks if you're after a decent game. When you arrive at the front gate of barracks, there's a road to your left that will bring you around to it. It used to be members only back in the days when it was a very popular sport, but a €5 now will get you a round. Plus the scenery ain't half bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Should also note that barracks course has a shooting range beside it that is often used (usually in the morning though). In which case you will have to turn right at the front of the barracks and follow the path, through the tree line. The friendly gents at the gate carrying machine guns can give you some directions if your lost ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Try the one behind the barracks if you're after a decent game. When you arrive at the front gate of barracks, there's a road to your left that will bring you around to it. It used to be members only back in the days when it was a very popular sport, but a €5 now will get you a round. Plus the scenery ain't half bad either.

€5 thats very decent. Do you need your own clubs??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Tribesman29

They have some their. Don't know if you have to pay for them as I always brought my own...wouldn't be too much anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Cheers for the replies!

The barracks have a couple of putters though it seems you should bring your own.

Advertisement