Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Mall Court

• 14-05-2008 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    I will be an erasmus student next year and I found a complex, called South Mall Court, that seems pretty nice.
    Can anybody help me? Do you think it's a nice place to stay or it would be better to search for another accommodation?

Thank you all in advance
    Claire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

wow its like right in the heart of the city about 10 min walk from ucc. the only think is all the weekend crowd go to the south mall for taxis so there will be a bit a noise after the pubs close. thats the only thing really. havent seen or heard about it myself but sounds cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

i've applied there for this september as it's right across from cork school of music. There's a website for it, looks good.

Advertisement