Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BroadBand

Options
  • 14-05-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Can anyone explain to me why this county is so sh1t for getting broad band? I have check every provider in ireland and the only thing i can actually get is satellite BB which costs €1000 to install and cost about €100 or more a month for rental! Like WTF!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

the government that have been in power for so long are more used to wasting money on spin doctors and consultants to tell us we need better servives rather than actaully spending money on companies who can provide the better services in the first place that ever1 knows we need anyway. :mad:

p-powers in the health service, e-voting, there was the story of the watyer pipe in limerick that was to cost 8m euro for the job, ended up costing the tax payer 84m euro in the end. :eek:

Wireless broadband? We use it and its pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

I'm not covered where i live which is a bit ****!Really depressing as i'll be down there for the whole summer and not have any BB! :( I don't wanna go home!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

gamblitis wrote: »
    I'm not covered where i live which is a bit ****!Really depressing as i'll be down there for the whole summer and not have any BB! :( I don't wanna go home!

I'd be really surprise if you can't get some provider.....where abouts, roughly are you?

Advertisement