Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air France Trouble??//

Options
  • 14-05-2008 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

i booked a flight last february with air france with the intention of going to moscow if Liverpool made it to the final (Flights much cheaper) made sure that i could carry out name changes (which stated at time €50) when i went to this this week they said i could only carry out a name change to myself if i made an error in spelling but that they wouldnt transfer name to another person. it is also a tempo flight which should intitle me to a full refund, now they say only taxes will be refunding

has anyone else had similar problems with this airline and how did they fair out

a very p***ed off customer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

razor8 wrote: »
    i booked a flight last february with air france with the intention of going to moscow if Liverpool made it to the final (Flights much cheaper) made sure that i could carry out name changes (which stated at time €50) when i went to this this week they said i could only carry out a name change to myself if i made an error in spelling but that they wouldnt transfer name to another person. it is also a tempo flight which should intitle me to a full refund, now they say only taxes will be refunding

has anyone else had similar problems with this airline and how did they fair out

a very p***ed off customer
    Have you a copy of the terms and conditions in the email confirmation or something? Id love to hear what they constitute as an error in spelling i.e. you could have mispelled john with paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Tempo are the cheapest of the cheap Air France fares and wouldn't usually entitle you to a refund.

Advertisement