Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting named on a firearm

Options
  • 14-05-2008 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

I think that's what it's called anyway........ I want to get named on the father's .22 brno, considering it's already in the house and he's getting on in years, I thought I might as well just go named on his one.
    Is it the same form for a full fac? Should it be easier to get considering it's already in the house, and I hold a license for a shotgun and a .243?
    Is there any draw-back with getting named as apposed to getting a full fac?

Thanks lads,

Elmer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

You will have a seperate licence wich you will have to pay an additional 38 euro for on top of the 38euro for your .243 and 25euro for the shotgun,
    I doubt you will have any problems

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

As bitemybanger said it's a separate license. There's no real procedure here for getting "named" on a license. You just apply for a regular FAC, there's no extra paperwork involved.

Advertisement