Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know?

• 14-05-2008 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the paintball company in Ireland that is owned/operated by http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/.

Regards,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭ion c

Frontier is the irish site thats part of that franchise, it's not called delta force cause there is already a delta force in wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭PDD

Cheers Ion C much appreciated :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

check out the map to see where they are:

www.paintballer.ie/map

Cheers for the info man, Im actually looking to get in contact with them as I may have to bring them to the small claims court. Have you ever had any dealings with them?

I have been there a few times. Many people have had problems with them - overcrowding etc. I personally have not had a problem.

What happened, or can you say?

• Advertisement

I've never been but I have a problem with tickets and the company is completely blanking me when I attempt any kind of contact. I was hoping they had someone watching boards.ie as this is the last step before taking things a bit further.

They don't have anyone on boards as far as I know. They dwo have two members of staff registered on paintballer.ie. The site manager and assistant manager. As to weather they will be abel to sort out ticket / booking issues is another thing.

Register on paintballer.ie and send Richie a pm and ill send you the usernames of the people.

Cheers ditpaintball but no longer necessary, possibly someone was keeping an eye on boards as they have gotten back to me immediately and its now suddenly all sorted after them blanking me for the past few months. Of course it just could be coincidence too, who knows.

Advertisement