Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer/bass player wanted

• 14-05-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37

Singer/bass player wanted for covers/wedding band gigging around the southeast area, must have gigging experience.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 blackbagtrack

hey, I might be interested. I have played in a couple odd cover type bands over the years, and I do a bit of singing, I'm 26, from south dublin. Could you give me some more info on the band, how long you have been together? Where have you played? what kinda music?
    Thanx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 alan62

At moment the setup is drums,lead and keyboard we have singer at moment but is lazy **** and holding us up, we play everything from classics to charts at moment.The only thing is we are based in around gorey and the travel might be a issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 chrisjmc

how ya doin? im a singer livin in south wexford play a bit of acoustic aswel would be intrested in joining good cover band

Can you play bass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sunny83

Hello!

I'm interested, but I live in Dublin. Where exactly do you perform?

Check www.myspace.com/withinsunny to hear my voice.

I can play a bit piano and guitar, but not base.

• Advertisement

sunny83 wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm interested, but I live in Dublin. Where exactly do you perform?

Check www.myspace.com/withinsunny to hear my voice.

I can play a bit piano and guitar, but not base.

We play around wicklow and wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 5 chrisjmc

no sorry dont play bass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭reniwren

I'm a bass player from carlow own gear transport the usual lark shoot me a pm if you want more info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Not sure if you're looking for a singer/bassist specifically or possibly one of each but I might be interested in playing bass if the latter is the case. Based near Gorey.
    alan62 wrote: »
    At moment the setup is drums,lead and keyboard we have singer at moment but is lazy **** and holding us up, we play everything from classics to charts at moment.The only thing is we are based in around gorey and the travel might be a issue.
    Classics is a pretty big genre, any examples of songs you are working on at the moment?

Advertisement