Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Tasting Courses in Cork?

Options
  • 14-05-2008 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭

I know there are plenty of wine tasting courses around but does anyone know of any such courses for beer??

No smart answers please but I would like to do a beer tasting course..just to learn more about different beers from all over the world.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

What's to learn? Go to Bierhaus and drink beer. If you feel the need to intellectualise and cheapen the noble pursuit, bring a friend and talk to them about it. Just try not to look too gay about it.

You know, like a wine drinker.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

dahamsta wrote: »
    What's to learn? Go to Bierhaus and drink beer. If you feel the need to intellectualise and cheapen the noble pursuit, bring a friend and talk to them about it. Just try not to look too gay about it.

You know, like a wine drinker.

adam

that's the type of answer I was hoping to avoid!

I'm not doing it to sound intellectual or brag (like a wine drinker). Believe it or not there is a lot to learn about beer, how the taste comes about, different brewing processes, ingredients, origin, traditions etc.

But perhaps you are right, the Bierhaus would be a good place to find out and while there enjoy a few frosty ones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Learning is why Wikipedia was invented. Pansy-ass wine drinkers is why beer was invented.

Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

franscian do little servings of ale,a few sml glasses on a tray,for a few euro

Advertisement