Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Economics Exam Today

• 14-05-2008 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

ok guys does anyone have the soloutions to the multiple choice questions? or can anyone post what they think where the answers!??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Your economics exam is but a speckle in the overall number of exams. You might want to provide some more information as per the module number and/or course for the exam in question. It may help.

However, what may have been more useful is going and asking friends in the course who also did the exam (in before you have no friends) or even emailing the mailing list for the course and asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

sorry im just in a panic about it. It is EF110 . There was like 300 people doing it today. just thought there would be people who had their answers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Well, no point panicing about it. You cannot change it and just have to wait or if you are sure you did not pass, prepare for repeats which are great fun.

Your best bet, as I said, was to ask a friend who was in the course or email the class mailing list and find out. Do people never use the course mailing lists anymore? The spam used to be so delicious. Nothing was quite like the first spam of a day which would start off another 20 odd replies back as people could not grasp the differeance between a reply and a reply to all button.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

If the Pope's dead they don't bother with a post mortem, he'll still be dead. Treat your exam the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

Cliste wrote: »
    If the Pope's dead they don't bother with a post mortem, he'll still be dead. Treat your exam the same.

I second that! I did economics, last year vaguely recall that course code...Dont be thinking bout it,,,,in my experience of economics its DEFINITELY something to leave in the past :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭pilot1087

I second that! I did economics, last year vaguely recall that course code...Dont be thinking bout it,,,,in my experience of economics its DEFINITELY something to leave in the past :D

Exactly

Advertisement