Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well if their doing it.... why don't we?

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Ranelagh works for me.

Donnybrook too.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I'm easy - when's this on?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Aspiration wrote: »
    I'm easy
    Good to know.

I think a consensus on location needs to be reached first.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

maybe a poll would rectifiy this.

where ever is picked i vote theres easy access to

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Smiddy, I demand you start a poll.

• Advertisement

Pepe, I meant I didn't mind whereabouts this would be on... :o

Yeah, a poll would help solve the issue. Any ideas when it'll be though?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

tonight....

the sense of urgency adds to the excitment

Seeing as we don't have a venue, knacker drinking in Stillorglan tonight anyone? :D

Seeing as we don't have a venue, knacker drinking in Stillorglan tonight anyone? :D

god dammit i missed this

we used do do it back of sion hill then hit the missing swan.... hardcore

we were all 18 by the way

• Advertisement

My housemates and I are planning to go knacker drinking in Deer Park once the weather picks up :D if anyone's interested, buzz me \m/

Noone replied last night so I went knacker drinking in my own house- we've an amazing smoking room in our garden and a fire was lit in the bbq!

Anyways, just let me know when and where this is on ... ifever it will go ahead :pac:

I actually think a knacker drinkin' session would be fantastic. Much better than any pub.

Obviously it'd be a lot more difficult to do in this weather, but as soon as there's a sunny evening.

I actually think a knacker drinkin' session would be fantastic. Much better than any pub.

Obviously it'd be a lot more difficult to do in this weather, but as soon as there's a sunny evening.

herbert park??

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

nobodys going knackerdrinking in the name of Boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

:pac:

Please? Don't make us organise this by PM.

Ronny, I got your back. We can go knacker drinking together!! Deer Park is cool - we can taunt the posh folk of Mount Merrion and run down the hill and hide in the bushes if we suspect an authority figure coming along. We can also look down onto the glittering lights of Dublin city :D

I am of course also up for a night out in a pub... It just won't be as fun as the park. :p

Ronny, I got your back. We can go knacker drinking together!! Deer Park is cool - we can taunt the posh folk of Mount Merrion and run down the hill and hide in the bushes if we suspect an authority figure coming along. We can also look down onto the glittering lights of Dublin city :D

I am of course also up for a night out in a pub... It just won't be as fun as the park. :p

lads thats the beauty of herbert park.

you drink there, guards dont care unless your causing trouble or underage then town is right beside you.

knacker drinking + club = cheap messy night

melekalikimaka, you're onto something there... Non-caring authority figures... Where is this Herbert Park? :p

You in too melekalikimaka?

melekalikimaka, you're onto something there... Non-caring authority figures... Where is this Herbert Park? :p

You in too melekalikimaka?

damn right

in donnybrook, near the df

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

tbh i support Aspiration's idea

(she has a bbq)

What's the df?

Agent_Smith, yes we do have a barbecue... That we use to make fires in :D

What's the df?

Agent_Smith, yes we do have a barbecue... That we use to make fires in :D

donnetbrook fair

agent smith knows the lingo :D

Ahhh... if worse comes to worse, we can go knacker drinking in my back garden. It resembles a park. We have a bench and a pond and 2 ducks, with ducklings on the way. We also have an award winning smoking room. And a BBQ.

...And a shed with no roof... ...And a mushroom growing on our wall...

Let's go to Herbert Park, it's probably safer!

Let's indeed, when are we doing this?

yay... just like school for me

Shall we say next friday?
    That gives everyone a week's notice.

Shall we say next friday?
    That gives everyone a week's notice.

woot

baby wezzers will be boozin with us too then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

very short notice but
    'There's a few boardsies meeting up tonight in the Porterhouse, Nassau Street from 6 til kicking out time. Everyone's welcome to come along and join us in a bevvie or 10.'

• Advertisement

Wilburt wrote: »
    very short notice but
    'There's a few boardsies meeting up tonight in the Porterhouse, Nassau Street from 6 til kicking out time. Everyone's welcome to come along and join us in a bevvie or 10.'

...what forum....?

Advertisement