Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

5000 to spend on a 1st car... not a clue what to get!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Skoda Fabia,

We sold Ma's 01 one for €5300 last year. If you can get an elegance model go for it, comes with loads of extras, like heated seats :D

That's one of the few extras that I'd prefer not to have! Sounds like good value though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

In the winter with leather seats heating is very welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

What?
    Announcing that your car is for sale and linking it in a post is against the rules of this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,424 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

What?

Two users were pimping. I edited their posts and give them that warning. That's all. Law abiding posters like yourself have nothing to worry about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,424 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Hah! E92 beat me to it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement