Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    Baneblade wrote: »
    i doubt the trains would be booked out anyway

Yeah, but I wanna see how much its gonna cost. But that doesn't matter now!

TED = My Hero XD
    Busses! Never taken the bus outside the city but I'd say it'd be much cheaper. Anyone up for a slirmish on sunday? 101 here I come.

Lads, Tickets=€5 single, €10 return(should be a discount for return...). Not bad... Anyone gonna join us?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

assuming i sort out a bag tomorrow i should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Gun bags in Arro for 25 euro:D, Loads of space in them and a side pocket for your mags too;)

Gun bags in Arro for 25 euro:D, Loads of space in them and a side pocket for your mags too;)

I rememer you said that, where are they located?

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    It's stamullin on the signposts?

I posted the google maps link above, but here's my own directions in words:

Heading north up the M1, take the Julianstown exit.

Up the top of the off-ramp you'll see a hotel, turn right here, go across the bridge above the m1.
    Continue straight.
    A few hundred metres down this road, there is a left turn which brings you up and across another bridge, this bridge goes across the road you were just on (N1)
    Coming across this bridge, you'll come to a Stop sign with a sign in front of you pointing to a pub which I cant remember the name of right now! (It's a fairly large brown sign directly in front of you)
    Follow the sign (right turn)
    Continue straight until you see the pub coming up on your right hand side, turn right at the road just beside the pub.
    Continue straight a couple hundred metres down this road until you see a right turn signposted stamullen. Take this right turn.

Continue straight for a few minutes, you'll pass a fairly new development of shops on your left hand side with apartments above them, just past this you'll see whyte's pub on your right hand side, the entrance to the site is the grey metal gate directly opposite the pub.

The car park has been cleared now so we are just waiting on the gravel to be laid, but we can still use it:D:D:D

If the car park is full you'll want to continue about 50metres past the entrance and park in the car park on the left hand side beside the church.

Please be sure to keep all your airsoft equipment covered in a bag while carrying it from the car to the site entrance.

Thanks to Kdouglas for these directions, I reposted them so you don't have to go over the whole thread to find them.

Bren.

Every two weeks
    I rememer you said that, where are they located?

Here ya go http://www.arro.ie/Arro/StoreLocator.aspx

Swords is the closest...

Every two weeks
    Swords is the closest...

I'll see if I can pick one up for you in Balbriggan tomorrow if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    will be there tomorrow - cant wait!
    Anyone (18+) around Dublin 9 area or anywhere on route needing a lift gimme a shout.
    Will be leaving Whitehall about 9

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    fletch... wrote: »
    will be there tomorrow - cant wait!
    Anyone (18+) around Dublin 9 area or anywhere on route needing a lift gimme a shout.
    Will be leaving Whitehall about 9

Good to have you checking out our site I'm sure you won't be disappointed;)
    thanks for offering the lift to anyone who needs it.... hopefully someone will avail of that offer!

Bren

Bout the bag, how long is it?

Tommorow, "thundercats are go":D We'll be taking the bus(Thanks again Ted) so we'll be there about 9.30. Can you collect us?(If yes, please pm me your mobile so I can drop you a line when we arrive, thanks.)

BUT, this is all on the pretense that there are others going, anybody going?

PS: Weather forecast is very good. Little cloud but that'll keep us from halucinating:D

PS #2: Bus leaves busarus at 8.20. We'd(3 of us) would love some company on the trip down. Its a tenner return, who could say no?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

I'll be there at around 10, knowing me probably earlier :D

Bren, If u need another car for the station run mine's available but will need directions or to follow you!

Rob

Ps. went paintballing today..what a mistake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Every two weeks
    Great day and even better site. Thanks Fingal Airsoft for a fantastic day!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    Had an absolutly brilliant day today! The site kicks ass, the games where mad fun, well organised and the marshels are great craic.

And thanks again to the guy who fixed my desert eagle (sorry im brutal with names) got my first ever pistol kills today, four of em :D

Every two weeks
    Bout the bag, how long is it?

Tommorow, "thundercats are go":D We'll be taking the bus(Thanks again Ted) so we'll be there about 9.30. Can you collect us?(If yes, please pm me your mobile so I can drop you a line when we arrive, thanks.)

BUT, this is all on the pretense that there are others going, anybody going?

Well Simon it's looking like will have a full house of battle hardened skirmishers today, so this site will get tested and so will your skills:D:D.

I feel 6Mill Hill is going to see some intense firefights!

Bren

Well Simon it's looking like will have a full house of battle hardened skirmishers today, so this site will get tested and so will your skills:D:D.

I feel 6Mill Hill is going to see some intense firefights!

Bren

To make things worse, I think I'm gonna dual weild. M9 in my left, camcorder in my right:D (Apologies in advance for some very shaky footage and any TKs incurred by inablility to aim with my left.)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    super day lads BIG thank you to everyone some great games today:D

A.T.F wrote: »
    super day lads BIG thank you to everyone some great games today:D

Amen to that. Thanks again Bren, Ted and Dave. Great days skirmishing.

ATF lads, god, I must have wasted what, 8 box mags of your ammo. You will never shoot through that tarp. In the end I was buried in a mound of them. 6mil hill is truly yours.

Tip of the Day: On hot days the river is a great way to cool down and ambush the enemy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Every two weeks
    another great day yesterday, there is some extremley tough areas to capture on the site and there was some intense firefights going on

i might be a good idea to put a copy of that grid reference map on your site (looks great) for teams etc to download,

thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonzai

Thanks for having us (FRAG TEam) from Navan.. first time on your site and we must say excellent and challenging terrain and environ. plus ATF with the others and John his baby (249) = A HIGHLY DIFFICULT OPPONENT. Our first time on the site will be back for more in the future. Thanks to everyone... nice marshalling as well.

Every two weeks
    Well a big thanks to everyone who attended this weekend, again the A.T.F. dominate 6Mill Hill is there a squad out there to stop them?
    Thanks to Frag Team for attending and we look forward to having you guys back very soon.

Stay tuned for our upcoming night ops on the 4th of July, more Intel to follow very soon!;)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Once a month
    Here's a few photos of last weeks action. I will need to get more this weekend.

Joe.

Defense2.jpg

Defense.jpg

Pete.jpg

Every two weeks
    Cool photo's Joey, thanks for posting them;)

Are you coming to the midweek game?

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Once a month
    Yep, count me in...

Every two weeks
    For our midweek game on Wednesday, we start at 7:30pm and go until dark:D.
    Try and get to the site at 7pm if you can please, please post on this thread, email or text me if you intend coming along.

Bren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 -dazzer-

Every two weeks
    hi bren nd all the rest its darren i finally got this thing sorted:p i might be getting a gun tomorrow nd i was wundering is there any chance of gettin a placin in that mid week session :confused: and if there is ill b there:)sound darren??

Every two weeks
    -dazzer- wrote: »
    hi bren nd all the rest its darren i finally got this thing sorted:p i might be getting a gun tomorrow nd i was wundering is there any chance of gettin a placin in that mid week session :confused: and if there is ill b there:)sound darren??

Hey Darren,
    No worries on the spot for the midweek game bring your mates but you really need to look at our website and download the waiver and get your ma (:D) to sign it.

Bren

Every two weeks
    ++MESSAGE STARTS++

Operation: Lights Out!
    Night ops, the break-out from Normandy.

Scenario:

‘Battle of the Hedgerows'

It’s 4th July 1944. The 101st Airborne has just spent the last few weeks fighting their way from the beaches getting pounded and torn apart by artillery fire and hardened German infantry and armour. U.S. troops have liberated Cherbourg.....
    You took everything that the Germans could throw at you and you held your ground. It is now the 4th of July and the one day into the ‘Battle of the Hedgerows' in Normandy

You’re cold, hungry, tired and your reward for a job well done… you have been ordered to take the lead in the attack to cut of the German counter attack!.

6 Mill Hill has been taken and lost four times already. The Allies have the woods to the East, West and South of the river. It’s time to take 6 Mill Hill for the last time and push forward from the river to the Orchard and then on to 6 Mill Hill.

Allies

The Allies must move in and push the Germans back from there defences at the river and out of the hedgerows through the Orchard, once this objective is complete it must be held until 12.00 hours when support will arrive and continue on the push to 6 Mill Hill.

Scenario:
    It's cold out here at night, and as you look across to the cosy lights of the farmhouse were colonel Staffenhauer has quartered himself and his staff, you can't help but hope he catches the pox from whatever local woman he's bedded down with for the night...and would Hanzen not turn off that stupid Goebbels broadcast!?

So, it's cold...and you wait...wait for the whistles and sirens and the thump of artillery to signal the appearance of these Americans you heard so much about.....well, let them come, if anything a good fight will get you warm at least.

Axis

The Germans need to stop the Allies from taking 6 Mill Hill. If 6 Mill Hill should fall then a counter attack must be launched to retake the hill and push the enemy back through the Orchard and across the river and await air support.

More Intel to come.

++STOP++

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    hey Bren are you gonna wear your leather and rubber 'colonels' uniform for this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement