Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    excellent day today :) great games and awesome battles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    chris20 wrote: »
    excellent day today :) great games and awesome battles :)

Yeah I agree;):) Good people, great games, good numbers and the weather was kind as well:D:D

Bren:)

Every two weeks
    Games tonight: Hit Takers!
    We are now open every Wednesday evening from 7pm until late, Game type = rolling missions with in game marshals.
    Only honest players welcome to the evening games, so if you are looking to step your game up with limited ammo games and 100% honest play..... drop in and have a go.

Brensmile.gif

Every two weeks
    Only 1 week left until Dark Mist descends on us:eek::eek: so with that in mind we have been busy little bee's in the Orchard getting everything ready for what promises to be one hell off a weekend:D:D

Games as normal tomorrow and the gates open at 10am, see you all there!

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys:D thank you;);)

Gates open tomorrow at 10am, it would be a good time to get down and check out the new layout of the site before Dark Mist:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    Great games today guys:D thank you;);)

Gates open tomorrow at 10am, it would be a good time to get down and check out the new layout of the site before Dark Mist:)

i should probably come down when you consider dark mist will be my first time going to fingal, ah well once i know where the stream and the zombies are ill be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Is there more people for Saturday or Sunday night Bren ?
    Thanks

Every two weeks
    Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Is there more people for Saturday or Sunday night Bren ?
    Thanks

They are about even in numbers so far Damo, so which ever night you attend it will be a good game;);):)

Every two weeks
    A big thank you to everyone who attended yesterdays games;);) there was some great battles all day.... cheers to the Hornets and to A.R.U. for a great day:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Every two weeks
    Myself and Mike will be up on Saturday 26th for a days gaming.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    MagicIRL wrote: »
    Myself and Mike will be up on Saturday 26th for a days gaming.

Saturday the 31st maybe???

Loads of new cover added over the last week or so and we have doubled the size of the kill house and added a few sniper towers to the mix:D:D;):)

See you then;)

Every two weeks
    Haha yeah the 31st.

Should be good with some new fresh life thrown into the grounds. Looking foward too it :)

Every two weeks
    No games this Wednesday evening due to site upgrades and the very busy weekend ahead;);) normal evening games will resume next week:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Sniper towers :eek:
    The sites sounding cool :)
    Really looking forward to dark mist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭DKILLER12

Once a month
    in vietnam:D... pretty pissed that we cant make dark mist:mad:.. we'll see if we can pick up a load of gear and bring it back:rolleyes: cant wait to get a good days airsoft in about a 5 weeks:p good luck with the site bren and hope dark mist goes well for all ya's;)

Every two weeks
    DKILLER12 wrote: »
    in vietnam:D... pretty pissed that we cant make dark mist:mad:.. we'll see if we can pick up a load of gear and bring it back:rolleyes: cant wait to get a good days airsoft in about a 5 weeks:p good luck with the site bren and hope dark mist goes well for all ya's;)

Cheers Dylan, I hope you have a great time in Vietnam you lucky git:D:D this Dark Mist is shaping up to be the best one yet:D:D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Every two weeks
    this Dark Mist is shaping up to be the best one yet:D:D;)

Speaking of Dark Mist is it Sunday yet Bren? I need it to be Sunday, NOW !!! :D:D:D

Every two weeks
    Speaking of Dark Mist is it Sunday yet Bren? I need it to be Sunday, NOW !!! :D:D:D

No dammit it's not!

But we'll do our best to control the horde until you guys get here on Sunday night;);):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    stocked up on glowsticks today :) looking foreward to the weekend,hows the new cover? :)

Every two weeks
    chris20 wrote: »
    stocked up on glowsticks today :) looking foreward to the weekend,hows the new cover? :)

Looking real good Chris:):) nearly finished;)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    DAYTWO_lo2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭DKILLER12

Once a month
    Sorry for being a bit slow but what is this curfew:confused::confused: thanks;).... dark mist tonight:mad::mad: hope all goes well and roles smoothly and the zombies eat everyone;):p.. thanks for the number bren;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    just polishing and oiling the guns for tonight, also practicing a russian accent ;) cannot wait, only 3 hours to go:D

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys;);) cheers.

Now for the main event:D:D Lock and load guys it's going to be EPIC!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Every two weeks
    just home from sats night game,very enjoyable dunno what was more fun bein a surivor or bein the zombie,trying to get funds to go 2moro night 2.raging never took a photo on phone of me done up as zombie,gasmask n allbiggrin.gif

Every two weeks
    just home from sats night game,very enjoyable dunno what was more fun bein a surivor or bein the zombie,trying to get funds to go 2moro night 2.raging never took a photo on phone of me done up as zombie,gasmask n allbiggrin.gif

It was great to have you guys down Ste;) great weekend of airsoft even if I do say so myself:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Once a month
    Was thinking of heading out to fingal next weekend (first time playing there :o )

Is the site in the town of Stamullen or just outside? Is it hard to find? I dont drive :p

Every two weeks
    Its in the heart of Stenmullen opposite some form of pub or restaraunt (Im not sure what it actually is). Inpossible to miss really ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Once a month
    Right so. :) What are Saturdays like? Good turn out? Can't make Sunday :(

Thanks

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    I normally play Saturdays myself aswell (Sunday is busy with ninjutsu ;)) and you generally get a great turnout for a days gaming. The site itself is professionally run and I've never had a bad experience there.

I don't cross 4 tolls to play on any site but I do for Fingal Airsoft :D

I wont be playing there for the next 2/3 weeks though. Using my money to upgrade my SCAR-L and then I'll be back to wreak havoc on the fools players!:cool:

See ya in a few weeks Bren - I need to have a word with you aswell. If you have a number I could contact you with could you fire it into a PM? Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement