Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Ted The Head

Every two weeks
    hairball wrote: »
    hey Bren are you gonna wear your leather and rubber 'colonels' uniform for this?

I'll be wearing civies and a black beret:cool: (viva la French Resistance)

When i'm not Marshalling:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

Calling all half shirts..... calling all half shirts..... come in half shirts! Skerries Goat calling! Are you open on Wednesday evening? Over........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Site-Ops wrote: »
    Calling all half shirts..... calling all half shirts..... come in half shirts! Skerries Goat calling! Are you open on Wednesday evening? Over........

Yes Jay we are open at 7pm til late, ya big fecking goat!:D
    Are you coming over for skirmish?

Bren.

Every two weeks
    hairball wrote: »
    hey Bren are you gonna wear your leather and rubber 'colonels' uniform for this?

No because you'll only try and Bang (kill) me in the woods ya dirty fecker:p

Yes Jay we are open at 7pm til late, ya big fecking goat!:D
    Are you coming over for skirmish?

Bren.

I think I might just indulge in the art of exhausting myself trying to get up that bleedin hill.......

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    I think I might just indulge in the art of exhausting myself trying to get up that bleedin hill.......

Lmao...:D:D

We'll let you start half way up it if you want;).

See you then Jay.

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Every two weeks
    I am gonna try make it out to the orchard soon so whats the situation with waivers/under 18's?

I thought i heard someone say bio bb's only, is this true?

Every two weeks
    seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    I am gonna try make it out to the orchard soon so whats the situation with waivers/under 18's?

I thought i heard someone say bio bb's only, is this true?

You need to download the waiver from our site and get it signed if your under 16 your parent or guardian need to sign it, we intend to use bio bb's only on our site but we are still trying to source good bio's for the right price so we can keep the price down and give you value for your money.;)
    So for the moment we are using normal bb's:(, but that will change soon.

We look forward to your visit to the Orchard, we are open Sat&Sun from 10am till 5:30/6pm and on Wednesday evenings at 7pm until late.

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Every two weeks
    You need to download the waiver from our site and get it signed if your under 16 your parent or guardian need to sign it, we intend to use bio bb's only on our site but we are still trying to source good bio's for the right price so we can keep the price down and give you value for your money.;)
    So for the moment we are using normal bb's:(, but that will change soon.

We look forward to your visit to the Orchard, we are open Sat&Sun from 10am till 5:30/6pm and on Wednesday evenings at 7pm until late.

Bren

I cant find the waiver on the site:o lil' help:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    I cant find the waiver on the site:o lil' help:p

Go into "site rules"..then down the bottom right, click next, next etc. til the end & it's there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 -dazzer-

Every two weeks
    bren
    i have it all downloaded but i dont have a printer but il get my aunty or somthing 2 do it for me owww and michael broght his gun back it broke:o but he got a jg g36c nd im getting a jg styer on friday so il be sorted ou :eek:

Every two weeks
    -dazzer- wrote: »
    bren
    i have it all downloaded but i dont have a printer but il get my aunty or somthing 2 do it for me owww and michael broght his gun back it broke:o but he got a jg g36c nd im getting a jg styer on friday so il be sorted ou :eek:

So are you guys coming tomorrow evening at 7pm, it's only 15 euro to play:D.

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Every two weeks
    Ok Guys! Im back off honeymoon (i brought the camera back Bren :D) and ready to kick some butt!! What do ye think Kiwi..?, are we gonna get the full Viper Squad together and open a can of "whoopass" on these ATF boys!!!? I have'nt forgoten you either.......RECON! :cool:
    Marko.

Every two weeks
    Hey guys! Im lookin' for some german gear for Op. Lights out. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Marko.

Every two weeks
    Looks like we will have a good crowd attending tonight:D:D:D

Open at 7pm, Starting at 7:30pm

Bren

Hey guys! Im lookin' for some german gear for Op. Lights out. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Marko.

Yeah..... Go to Dublin airport and get a ticket to Germany...... SORTED ! ;)

OR...... You could try this crowd http://flecktarn.co.uk/ They are the best for deliveries..... Very fast and reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    Ok Guys! Im back off honeymoon (i brought the camera back Bren :D) and ready to kick some butt!! What do ye think Kiwi..?, are we gonna get the full Viper Squad together and open a can of "whoopass" on these ATF boys!!!? I have'nt forgoten you either.......RECON! :cool:
    Marko.

:D:D:D will the new boss let you out to play??:D:D

how did your honeymoon go??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

hey Bren,

are you booked up for tonight or is there room for 3 more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 -dazzer-

Every two weeks
    bren
    how much is it 2 rent a gun nd 2 get in??

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    sparrowcar wrote: »
    hey Bren,

are you booked up for tonight or is there room for 3 more?

There's allways room for more;), come along and enjoy the games.
    See you there!

Bren.

Every two weeks
    -dazzer- wrote: »
    bren
    how much is it 2 rent a gun nd 2 get in??

15 to play and 20 to rent a gun Dazzer.

Bren

There's allways room for more;), come along and enjoy the games.
    See you there!

Bren.

Sound.

Every two weeks
    A.T.F wrote: »
    :D:D:D will the new boss let you out to play??:D:D

Em! I wear the trousers around HERE! and as soon as i finish ironing them i'll ask her.:confused:

Honeymoon Rocked. Lay around on the beach all day thinking about how i could kitten crawl from my sunbed, flank around the fat naked germans to the right... snatch the flag from the lifeguards hut and make it back before the misses got back with the ben and jerrys!

I would have made it too.... only i failed to put sun tan lotion on my eye lids and at the crucial moment i blinked which funneled sweat from my forehead directly onto my unprotected lids causing me to blindly pass the lifeguards hut and straight into the female changing rooms...right beside the ben and jerrys stand.

Needless to say i got into a conversation with my wife as to why i was exiting the female changing rooms rubbing my eyes!!

Marko.

ps. only jokin'!!!

Pps. i ran in on purpose!!!:eek:

Every two weeks
    Yeah..... Go to Dublin airport and get a ticket to Germany...... SORTED ! ;)

em i've had it up to here---- with germans on the auld honeymoon.
    i'll try that website insted. cheers!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Marko.

Try http://www.asmc.de/

Every two weeks

Great web-site dude. Cheers:D

Every two weeks
    Cracking games tonight guys;), cheers:D:D:D:D.
    It gets really dark in the woodlands, a bit of rain but that added to the atmosphere:).

Thanks again to all who attended.

Bren.

Great night Bren, thanks

Found out cheap goggles are just not worth it, lost a stone in weight and i even picked up a cold.... sniff sniff :o:o

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    sparrowcar wrote: »
    Great night Bren, thanks

Found out cheap goggles are just not worth it, lost a stone in weight and i even picked up a cold.... sniff sniff :o:o

Yeah I took my glasses off after ten minutes of the first game... I couldn't see anything with them fogging up:( so I was squinting for the rest of the night:D,
    Thanks for coming to our site and I'm sure we'll see you guys soon as we'd love to have you back.

So you heard it from sparrowcar.....

:D:D:D:D OUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM WORKS :D:D:D:D
    (we are not responsable if you catch a cold,get shot at,stay out late,no purchase nessecary, batteries not included, allways read the small print cause you never know what some fecker will put in it!)

Bren.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement