Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Every two weeks
    GREAT games last night lads. Talk about teamwork... some realy great moves. iI thought you all might be a bit girly about the rain but when i seen you all crawlin' through the muck and horse poo as usual it almost brought a tear to my glass eye. Top marks!!
    If i had a trophy i'd have to give it to the blue team for there brilliant assalt on 6 mil Hill, it was great to watch. Well done Lads!!
    I hope to see more of the same over the weekend.;)

Marko.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Games being played this Saturday:
    Sniper Hunt
    6Mill Hill
    Double Assault
    Warhead
    Downed Pilot
    Lastman Standing
    Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

Every two weeks
    So is there any squads out there that want to come to our site on Sunday and take on the A.T.F. and take 6Mill Hill away from them?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Every two weeks
    I'm planning on dropping out on Saturday to do a bit of gaming/reconnaisance, you never know, might come back Sunday with back up ;)

any special instructions that would make the place easier to find while driving? What exit do I take off the M1 for example?

Every two weeks
    Spetzcong wrote: »
    I'm planning on dropping out on Saturday to do a bit of gaming/reconnaisance, you never know, might come back Sunday with back up ;)

any special instructions that would make the place easier to find while driving? What exit do I take off the M1 for example?

icon12.gifDirections that Kdouglas provided
    It's stamullin on the signposts?

I posted the google maps link above, but here's my own directions in words:

Heading north up the M1, take the Julianstown exit.

Up the top of the off-ramp you'll see a hotel, turn right here, go across the bridge above the m1.
    Continue straight.
    A few hundred metres down this road, there is a left turn which brings you up and across another bridge, this bridge goes across the road you were just on (N1)
    Coming across this bridge, you'll come to a Stop sign with a sign in front of you pointing to a pub which I cant remember the name of right now! (It's a fairly large brown sign directly in front of you)
    Follow the sign (right turn)
    Continue straight until you see the pub coming up on your right hand side, turn right at the road just beside the pub.
    Continue straight a couple hundred metres down this road until you see a right turn signposted stamullen. Take this right turn.

Continue straight for a few minutes, you'll pass a fairly new development of shops on your left hand side with apartments above them, just past this you'll see whyte's pub on your right hand side, the entrance to the site is the grey metal gate directly opposite the pub.

The car park has been cleared now so we are just waiting on the gravel to be laid, but we can still use itbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If the car park is full you'll want to continue about 50metres past the entrance and park in the car park on the left hand side beside the church.

Please be sure to keep all your airsoft equipment covered in a bag while carrying it from the car to the site entrance.

Thanks to Kdouglas for these directions, I reposted them so you don't have to go over the whole thread to find them.

Bren.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

At a wedding on Saturday so I'll be out on Sunday & there's a (slight) possibility that one of the lads will be out with me this week,

Rob

Every two weeks
    At a wedding on Saturday so I'll be out on Sunday & there's a (slight) possibility that one of the lads will be out with me this week,

Rob

See you on sunday Rob, that's if you don't get to pissed on Saturday:D:D

Bren

Every two weeks
    lightsout_largwe.jpg

See you on sunday Rob, that's if you don't get to pissed on Saturday:D:D

Bren

I will be there in body at least!!! ;)

Every two weeks
    Damn, every time I plan on heading out to ya something comes up and I can't make it, I'm cursed I tells ya.

I will definately be heading along to operation lights out though, got me a Wehrmacht uniform and K98 and I'm itching to put them to good use.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to make it out to yuz some weekend before the 4th to get a few games in on the site, fingers crossed that events don't conspire against me again the next time I have plans to visit yuz.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Spetzcong wrote: »
    Damn, every time I plan on heading out to ya something comes up and I can't make it, I'm cursed I tells ya.

I will definately be heading along to operation lights out though, got me a Wehrmacht uniform and K98 and I'm itching to put them to good use.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to make it out to yuz some weekend before the 4th to get a few games in on the site, fingers crossed that events don't conspire against me again the next time I have plans to visit yuz.

No worries Spetzcong;),

I do recommend trying to visit the site before the Operation: Lights Out! As it's tough to get your bearings in the daylight never mind night time:D.

Sure I'm sure we'll see you soon enough;).

Bren.

I have to say Bren, the poster for lights out is top class, it's making me want to buy both a tent and a WW2 aeg just to come along..any recommendations for a WW2 aeg??

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    I have to say Bren, the poster for lights out is top class, it's making me want to buy both a tent and a WW2 aeg just to come along..any recommendations for a WW2 aeg??

Rob

Think the Cyma Thompson is very good. With the wod upgrade the weight and balance is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Gyle

"lights out" sound brilliant hope i can make it out:D

Every two weeks
    Gyle wrote: »
    "lights out" sound brilliant hope i can make it out:D

We hope to see you guys at The Orchard soon:D.

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Every two weeks
    I will be taking days off from work for this event!

Every two weeks
    kiwi84000 wrote: »
    I will be taking days off from work for this event!

It's all ways good to have you along Kiwi;) your experience and honorable play is most welcome.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    Right, Im outa work at 8 tomorrow then headn straight to the Orchard! anyone (18+) want a lift from Whitehall or fairly close area? im planning on leaving here by 9 ish

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I might drop up and see the place on sunday actually bren., like i was saying to ya's earlier, ive only ever heard one bad opinion about the place out og god knows how many, and everyone else highly reccomends ya's., :) espcially the fact that food is redily available., :)
    there was a regular customer in the shop the other day and he was telling me how he hid out near the trees in a great location and took out about 8 people from there., lol

Every two weeks
    vtec wrote: »
    I might drop up and see the place on sunday actually bren., like i was saying to ya's earlier, ive only ever heard one bad opinion about the place out og god knows how many, and everyone else highly reccomends ya's., :) espcially the fact that food is redily available., :)
    there was a regular customer in the shop the other day and he was telling me how he hid out near the trees in a great location and took out about 8 people from there., lol

That type of ambush happens allot:D:D We have quite allot of players on a Sunday so you'll be shot loads of times:p or get loads of kills;).
    Yeah the food is really good and great value (only a fiver) and it's there for you when we break for lunch, you just need to get in early (before 11am) at registration (we open at 10am) and oder your grub then.
    Will you be bringing Tony with you?

We have some new game types to try this weekend including a true CTF that's going to challenge everyone!

Bren.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    fletch... wrote: »
    Right, Im outa work at 8 tomorrow then headn straight to the Orchard! anyone (18+) want a lift from Whitehall or fairly close area? im planning on leaving here by 9 ish

Good man Fletch, we'll see you in the morning buddy.
    Thanks for offering the lift to anybody who wants it;).

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    That type of ambush happens allot:D:D We have quite allot of players on a Sunday so you'll be shot loads of times:p or get loads of kills;).
    Yeah the food is really good and great value (only a fiver) and it's there for you when we break for lunch, you just need to get in early (before 11am) at registration (we open at 10am) and oder your grub then.
    Will you be bringing Tony with you?

We have some new game types to try this weekend including a true CTF that's going to challenge everyone!

Bren.

Richies used to HRTA, it'll be the former.

Every two weeks
    A big thank you to all that attended today;), TDK, Spetzcong, Fletch and all the rest of the guys that made it a very enjoyable day!
    We hope you had fun and enjoyed our new game variations and we hope to see you back at The Orchard soon!

And for all the guys who stood in front of the claymore for the demonstration:D:D:D that was real funny!!! :D:D

Bren.

Every two weeks
    thanks everyone for some great games today, fantastic site, really intense, a completely different play style to what I'm used to. Loads of fun, looking forward to dropping out again soon.

Every two weeks
    Games being played tomorrow:

Sniper Hunt

Double Assault
    6Mill Hill
    True C.T.F.
    Downed Pilot
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

Every two weeks
    Cheers everyone for a great day!
    The games today where just madness :D. was never a dull moment troughout the whole day, just non-stop fun and action
    Hopefully il be back for more next weekend

Every two weeks
    I think the funniest moment of day was when Shane shot himself rather than be shot by the zombies!
    :D:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    I think the funniest moment of day was when Shane shot himself rather than be shot by the zombies!
    :D:D:D:D
    That was gas! and double kill by sniper (Mark?) in the sniper hunt was classic.
    Two head shots in about 3 seconds and we didnt see or hear where they came from - now that was impresive shootn!

Every two weeks
    Thanks everybody for some classic and mental games today:D, the warhead game had some of the best skirmish's of the day without doubt!:):)

Bren.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    fletch... wrote: »
    That was gas! and double kill by sniper (Mark?) in the sniper hunt was classic.
    Two head shots in about 3 seconds and we didnt see or hear where they came from - now that was impresive shootn!

Yeah that was impressive shooting all I heard was Hit!! and then straight after it again Hit!! You guys looked pissed...lol:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement