Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 FIBUA

are ye havin a game this saturday? I'd definetly be interested in going, if I was able to get a lift (obviously I'll chip for petrol):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    FIBUA wrote: »
    are ye havin a game this saturday? I'd definetly be interested in going, if I was able to get a lift (obviously I'll chip for petrol):D

Open every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5:30/6pm and Open every Wednesday at 7pm till late.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 FIBUA

Open every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5:30/6pm and Open every Wednesday at 7pm till late.:D

Shuper, now how would a man lacking an automobile get his self there?thanks man

Every two weeks
    FIBUA wrote: »
    Shuper, now how would a man lacking an automobile get his self there?thanks man

Train to Gormanston from Connelly or the 101 bus from busaras to Drogheda stopping at the Huntsman pub, and giving us a call when you get to the train station or pub and we'll pick you up;)

Bren

P.S. You can get the number from the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

the 100 will do too, basicly anything heading through balbriggan -> drogheda. the bus is out the back of busaras next to the luas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Ted The Head

Every two weeks
    Train to Gormanston from Connelly or the 101 bus from busaras to Drogheda stopping at the Huntsman pub, and giving us a call when you get to the train station or pub and we'll pick you up;)

Bren

P.S. You can get the number from the website.

The huntsman pub is in Gormanston!!! So dont go to Drogheda looking for it:-)

Every two weeks
    We stopped playing at 11:30 tonight:):), Some great games tonight thanks guys... I'll give a better report tomorrow!

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

We stopped playing at 11:30 tonight:):), Some great games tonight thanks guys... I'll give a better report tomorrow!

Bren

11.30!!!! I think I'll have to move house closer to the Orchard!! Should be back this weekend (Sunday as usual),

Rob

Every two weeks
    11.30!!!! I think I'll have to move house closer to the Orchard!! Should be back this weekend (Sunday as usual),

Rob

Yeah you should...lol;)
    See you on Sunday Rob, some great games lined up as usual:D

Last night we had a great game of Army of Two as the light was fading it got really intense with a massive battle right at the top of the orchard, we finished the night with everybody against the marshals!
    One guy Johno got a bang kill on me in the orchard (sneaky git) right be side my respawn:(, so as he ran away I shot him in the ass:D:D:D.

Bren.

Every two weeks
    Ok guys don't forget to register your intention to attend the night ops: Lights Out! it's filling up fast so get your name down before the 2nd of July.

Event details.

Operation: Lights Out!

This event is a night operations event combining Airsoft with a WWII story.
    Things to bring with you! What you must have to play*

• Camping gear
    • Food/Water (Breakfast roll and drink plus hot lunch included in the price so bring snacks for the night games)
    • WWII 1940s Uniform (If you have no uniform dress like a resistance fighter) If you can’t manage to get these in the time frame come with up with something as close as you can get it!
    • Airsoft equipment (WWII AEG and sidearm if possible, spare batteries, a torch* and glow stick* red for Axis and green for Allies, also a full face mask*)
    • Change of clothes if it gets wet.

Go to http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-...all-forces.htm or http://www.2ndrangers.org/ or http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/reenactors/index.asp for ideas.

Arrive on site Friday evening 4th of July at 7:30pm and no later than 9pm for registration,briefing and to prepare for battle. We are also looking for three marshals to give their time and experience to help with the night games, anybody interested in this please send me an email to bren@fingalairsoft.com .
    The experience will kick off around 9:30pm and finish around 2/3am Saturday morning then it will be a few beers and craic around the fire if you have any energy left!
    Games start on Saturday morning at 10am and finish at 6pm, you are welcome to stay on Saturday night in the camping area for the games on Sunday but there will be no night game Saturday night!
    Prices:
    Friday night ops and all day Saturday including breakfast and lunch (see website for menu) €60.00

There will also be a draw for 5 free passes to our next night ops event planned for August. We will provide power for charging your batteries.

You can register for this event by emailing bookings@fingalairsoft.com or by calling into Fingal Airsoft skirmish site on any of our game days before or on July 2nd.
    Please read our rules and regulations on our website and download the waiver and sign it and bring it with you.
    We hope you enjoy our first night operations at Fingal Airsoft.

Bren.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Well I got another MEDAL on my chin last night. and it was ?yes you've guessed it! Another Viper Squad member !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

FingalAirsoft you are welcome to put up a dedicated thread to this event if you want? It may generate more interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Every two weeks
    Well I got another MEDAL on my chin last night. and it was ?yes you've guessed it! Another Viper Squad member !!!

How many vipers are on your list now Ted?:p

Every two weeks
    Baneblade wrote: »
    the 100 will do too, basicly anything heading through balbriggan -> drogheda. the bus is out the back of busaras next to the luas

The 100 is Drogheda-Dundalk-Drogheda

The 101 is the only daytime bus that STOPS at the huntsmans Inn at Gormanston Cross

The 101X is the Express Dublin-Drogheda-Dundalk

The 101N is Dublin-drogheda-Dundalk Nightrider also stops at all regulation stops on request

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks

If i've been counting right.........all of them

Every two weeks
    The 100 is Drogheda-Dundalk-Drogheda

The 101 is the only daytime bus that STOPS at the huntsmans Inn at Gormanston Cross

The 101X is the Express Dublin-Drogheda-Dundalk

The 101N is Dublin-drogheda-Dundalk Nightrider also stops at all regulation stops on request

Ted you're a human timetable....amazing

Every two weeks

I think there is a few more to go on the list:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    hairball wrote: »
    Ted you're a human timetable....amazing

Not really try http://www.buseireann.ie/index.php for all bus timetables

Every two weeks
    I seem to have lost my smilies

Every two weeks
    :):):)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 28th.

Sniper Hunt
    Double Assault
    6Mill Hill
    True C.T.F.
    Warhead
    Downed Pilot
    Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

Every two weeks
    From met.ie

Saturday will be a blustery day with sunny spells and scattered showers. Most of the showers will be in west Munster, Connacht and Ulster. Highest temperatures of 16 to 20 degrees with moderate to fresh west to southwest winds.:D:D:D:D:D

A nice day to come and get shot at The Orchard;)

Bren

Every two weeks
    From met.ie

Saturday will be a blustery day with sunny spells and scattered showers. Most of the showers will be in west Munster, Connacht and Ulster. Highest temperatures of 16 to 20 degrees with moderate to fresh west to southwest winds.:D:D:D:D:D

A nice day to come and get shot at The Orchard;)

Bren

looking forward to taking 6MilHill

Every two weeks
    looking forward to taking 6MilHill

Just as hard to defend as it is to take:D:D

Bren

P.S. 13 newbies coming tomorrow, so plenty of cannon fodder;)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    Airsoft Tactical Force will be there on Sunday :D

www.airsofttacticalforce.net

Every two weeks
    A.T.F wrote: »
    Airsoft Tactical Force will be there on Sunday :D

www.airsofttacticalforce.net

Should be some Vipers there to give you guys a game:D:D:p

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 -dazzer-

Every two weeks
    alri bren got my gun today nd me aND me mates will be there sunday

Every two weeks
    -dazzer- wrote: »
    alri bren got my gun today nd me aND me mates will be there sunday

Good stuff Dazz, what did you get? And use a spell checker in word will you, no text speak your not on the mobile:p!
    See you guys Sunday, how many of you guys are coming?

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Sgt. Sharg

today was amazing I loved it so much but got shot so bad at the last man standing:D but was so worth it

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Sgt. Sharg wrote: »
    today was amazing I loved it so much but got shot so bad at the last man standing:D but was so worth it

That was so much fun to watch:D:D Did you like Marks ambush at the top of 6Mill Hill:p:p.

Congrats on winning Last Man Standing!

See you guys next week.

Bren

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement